Chapter 2

Hazel's pov
'How the fuck did I just do that?!' I thought while sitting on my couch. Fuck getting food, I'll just order takeout. I start calling a pizza place then thought 'why don't I invite Dan and Phil over for pizza, I might get to know them better, no. That should be to pushy'. I set my phone down a decide to skip dinner for tonight. I get up and put my pyjamas on and lay down on my bed scrolling on tumblr on my laptop. My phone buzzes and I remember Dan was going to text me. I unlock my phone and read the text.

Dannyboi: Hey Hazel it's Dan :p

Hazel: Hi dan :)

Dannyboi: wyd?

Hazel: tumblr. hbu?

Dannyboi: hrjdvfhdjfhdkdhifhfhfjrdksjhfm

Hazel: did you just have a seizure? xD

Dannyboi: oh um no. just dropped my phone.

Hazel: oh ok. sure you did ;)

"Why the fuck did I put a wink face?!"

Dannyboi: as much as I love texting you I have to go. Phil and I have to go to the shop. He ate all my crunchy nut again. ;P

Hazel: oh ok. talk to you later. tell Phil I said hi.

That was a mess. He's so adorable...what? Never mind. I put my phone on the charger and set it down. I close my laptop and go to sleep.

Time Skip (brought to you by procrastination!)

I wake up noticing my long brown hair all over the place. I get up and walk to my bathroom and brush my hair and put it into a messy bun. I go to my closet and pick out my normal clothes of black skinny jeans, a oversized jumper and a pair of converse shoes. I sit down on my couch and pull out my laptop and start scrolling on tumblr.

About 20 minutes later I hear a knock on my door. I push my laptop aside and get up. I walk to the door and open it.

A/N yes. I just put a cliffhanger that early in the book. You can probably already guess who it is honestly.