Korrasami

It was just another day of walking Naga around in the park.

       Except of course, for the fact that her soulmate counter was counting down rapidly to zero. Only five more minutes until she met the one person that would change her life forever. She was a nervous wreck

        While Korra was distracted with the counting down of her timer, Naga just flat out bolted. Now, Naga was a big dog. And not just sorta big, but REALLY big. She was around the size of a very small bear. So when Naga starts running, it means trouble.

        Korra was almost lifted off her feet as Naga ran. She was out of control! It was only a matter of time until they crashed into Naga's object of interest. A small Pomeranian dog and a really hot girl.

       The two girls were flat on the ground as Naga started licking the other, tiny dog. Korra was the first to get up to help the other girl.

       "Oh Jesus I am so sorry! Naga just suddenly got out of control and-" suddenly she stopped. She heard a beeping noise and it was coming from her wrist. She looked down.

       0:00. In bright red numbers. Unmistakable. On her wrist, and the other girls. Both girls blushed bright red. The other girl was the first to break the silence.

       " Well that's one way to meet your soulmate." The two looked at eachother and just burst out laughing. It felt so natural. So right. The beautiful stranger, erm soulmate held her hand out.
"Hi. I'm Asami." Korra took it blushing.

       "Korra."

      The other girl, Asami was absolutely stunning. She had shiny, raven black hair and kind emerald green eyes. Her red lips were curled up in a smile. Korra felt her heart beating dangerously fast. Korra looked at the two dog's playing together and snorted again.
"Well our dog's get along."

       Asami smiled wider and giggled.

       "Well that's two points for you." Korra raised her eyebrows in amusement.

        "Hmm? And what's​the first point Asami?"  Asami smirked.

         "The first point is that you are absolutely gorgeous. Coffee?" Asami offered Korra her arm. Korra grinned.

         "Yeah. I'd like that." The two girls walked off, arm in arm with their both their dog's following them.