Chapter 1: An all new begging

Prolouge: 

Jack and Jill ran up a hill. But. They did not fall because, they were trained military personal to take out the ambitious people who want to uterly "Dominate" the world. Although 99.35367% of the time they are small crimes like: Robbing parking meters, not giving their cab drivers their tax money. But out of the random odd numbers their is a villain who can actually provide a threat to the world. 

======================++++++++++++++++++++++++===================

Chapter 1 

Jack picks the samsung galaxy S4 out of his pocket and he reads aloud the heading, "Urgent Call Agency NOW" He looks over at jill she was using Siri to get ready to call the agency. She said, "Siri call Agency". Siri replied back, "Are you sure you want me to delete all your contacts?" She exclaimed back, "What, no!" Siri replied back, "Deleting contacts now". I looked away and starting laughing so hard that if my eyes light up brighter every time I drew a tear of laughter then my eyes were going to be as bright as the sun. I looked over her once again then she starts crying. She sat down at the end of the hill, under the shade of true. Then I put my arm around her. She glared at me then she dropped her phone 2 centimeters off the hill and landed on it's back and the entire screen broke. I said, "Do not worry we can always get you another piece of crap." She looked up at me with so much anger that I could swear that her inside organs were on fire. I picked up my phone touched the contacts buttons and touched Agency. They sent a text saying that are call could not be connected right now so I started getting worried. What if the agency is breached? What if we are fired? What if we are now a kill for hire? Then they sent another text. It read that we can speack VIA text message then they sent another text saying that we have a new assighment. It said that we must travel to AcreWoods. Winne the pooh's territory. Then find Sub-Zero the master of freeze, in order to recieve more details of our assighment.