Nameless a short story

• Dedicated to To everone in my life for being there and making a difference in my life

~sorry for any bad spelling and/or grammer. And please feel free to comment. More Comming SOON! ~

I prefer to stay nameless. I mean I have a name but I feel as though its not connected to me in any way. How if I had a mother and she was to call me I would respond. I’m writing this to inform others about my life. I don’t know how much longer I’ll last. So lets start from the beginning about 6 months ago.

In school I stayed in the shadows. Not caring to know anyone but to simply get an education. But all that information just was already set in my head. Sitting in class day dreaming, doodling, and wondering if I should just drop out, I mean I got strait A’s and no one seemed to care. After school every thing was different my mother had died when I was born and my father disappeared, so I live with Ky. He’s like a brother but more of a protector. He understands my silence and respects it. We talk all the time, he actually talks while I use good old American Sign Language. I just never really thought of words powerful enough to waste my breath on. I have only spoken a few word in my whole life mostly to Ky’s mother, she’ll be in the story later. But today my words that I have hid all my life are coming out. And I’ll start with the first word…Fire.