At the Skatepark

My Point of View
How dare Motor do that me, although I have been in a worse situation. I jammed my fists into my pockets, and walked to the skatepark with Toothless following me.

At the Skatepark

I saw Jessie, Robbie, Flippy and Carol at the skatepark. Robbie and Flippy were on the phones probably Geometry Dash. While Jessie was doing tricks and Carol was watching her.

"Hey" I called. I tried to climb up to where Carol, Robbie and Flippy were sitting, with some help from Toothless.

"Hey Robbie and Flippy still playing that game". I asked

"Yes it's AWESOME I completed the first 2 levels but what do you do for this one". He asked me

"Double tap for the yellow jumps". I replied.

"Told you" shouted Robbie. "Hey I guess Motor is still at his house working on his project". Robbie said.

"Yeah I guess". I said thinking about what he did to me.

Jessie must of thought something bad had happened, because she jumped off her board to sit next to me.

"What happened?". She asked.

"Well I went there and said wow you doing great... I told him, Jessie had an idea to go to the woods". I told them.

"Wait there is a woods here I didn't know that did you flip?". Robbie asked, Flippy shook his head.

"I just don't know he just went from busy to annoyed, No I'm busy Can't you see I'm busy here". Repeating what Motor said. "And shoved me and Toothless out".

"Don't worry Motor is just stubborn like that, it's not like you disturbed him". Robbie said.

"Oh look there he is now racing ,to tell you he is sorry". Pointed Flippy.

No I thought I'm not staying here I slide down the ramp and climb aboard Toothless.

"Meet me at the woods after you talk to him". I told them. Toothless knew the drill, and off we went gliding through the skies off to the woods".

Robbie's Point of View
Oh ok then just fly away when Motor is coming to tell you I'm sorry for being a jerk.

"You just missed her". I told him.

Motor put his head on his hands. "I just came to tell her I was sorry, for behaving like that, where has she gone now?".

Nobody told him until Jessie said "Well we were all planing to go on a walk through the woods and she did tell us what you did".

"Now I feel bad". He complained.

Wow I never thought I would see Motor like this, it was entertaining. I put my phone in my pocket, and jumped off the ramp Flippy did the same.

"You girls wanna go to the woods for the walk thing". I asked them. Carol nodded.

"On second thoughts I'll stay here for a bit I'll catch up with you later". Said Jessie.

I had a feeling she was going to talk to Motor, which was fine by me. I was heading to the woods which is where I have never been before".

Jessie's Point of View
I sat down on the bench with my skateboard next to me, and Motor on the other side.

"There there it will be fine". I said patting his hand. Which he didn't seem to bothered about.

"She will forgive you...you know that". I said.

"I think she will, but I haven't done anything like that before, it's not me not me at all, Jessie you hear me, not me at all". He said.

"Don't get sad about it Motor, hey come to the woods like she asked you to". I said picking up my skateboard.

"Ok then I hope it works". Motor said.

"It will just look on the bright side". I said riding on my skateboard.

Motor cheered up and followed me to the woods, where he was going to apologise for doing that.