Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Morning came and everyone was up and running, almost ready to leave, but what they didn't know was that there was another person getting ready to leave too, Hook. He was tired of fighting kids for a lifetime and at only 25 years old he could still go back to the Mainland and meet a woman who accepted his evil and want to be with him.

But that wasn't all, he had heard of Peter Pan's plan and was jealous that they would all go back together, he couldn't have that. He would make sure Peter was separated from Wendy, if he couldn't have love, neither could Peter.

And just that he did, he stayed watching and waiting for Peter, Wendy and the lost boys to leave, he had never seen Peter so happy, they all gathered some fairy dust and started to fly high up in the sky. Hook himself grabbed a fairy and did the same, but he stayed in the shadows
and when they were going to the second star to the left he sprung up from behind them and pushed half of the last boys and Peter to another star, one foreign to them, one that would take years for them to find a way back, that is, if they could, with no fairy dust to help them fly they would never be able to go back to Neverland.

Hook himself went to another star, he wanted a new life for himself, one that didn't have Peter and his love for Wendy in it, he would go find his own love, and have his own happily ever after.

Wendy and the boys were so happy they hadn't noticed Peter and the other boys weren't behind them. But when they got home they noticed too late, out of fairy dust and good thoughts they went inside the house thinking they might have gotten sidetracked and will get there soon.

"Wendy, where's Peter?"
"Yeah Wendy, where is he?"
"Did he stay in Neverland?"

Wendy tried flying out of her window just as her mother came barging through the door.

"Wendy darling, you're home?! Oh and who are these?!" Her mother hugged Wendy tighter than ever and went over to the lost boys asking if they had a home, when they shook their head she felt so sorry for them she decided to let them stay with them.

They all went down to the kitchen and drank some milk before getting to bed, however Wendy couldn't sleep, she crept over the the window and opened it, she was about to jump out when the boys stopped her.

"We don't have any fairy dust left Wendy."
"You would fall Wendy."
"Yeah, Peter is probably about to get here, let's wait."

But he never got there, days passed and Wendy kept on trying to flee the house making her parents even more worried for her safety. Her parents decided to send her to a private school with a dorm and were to stay there for 4 years until graduation, and not only that the school was in France!

They boys begged to be sent with Wendy, they did not want to be without her. They kept trying to return but they couldn't go back anymore and had to accept that they would have to grow up without Peter and the others, and so they did, for the next 4 years the 3 lost boys and Wendy got closer than ever and started growing up, but not one day passed that Wendy didn't think about Peter.

She adapted to school, it was the least she could do, it was her last day and she would soon go to Uni with the boys and study languages, they decided to travel the world, and maybe then, they would meet Peter.

"Wendy lets go eat some pizza"
"You fool, let go eat some pancakes."
"Are you both crazy?! Let's go eat some sandwiches!"

Wendy shook her head at the boys, they were the same as ever, "how about we go to the cafeteria and see what's up for lunch guys." She suggested and they boys nodded following her.

They had become really close, they spent all their time together, but the boys looked more like bodyguards than her brothers. Wendy had grown up beautifully, and because of that boys would follow her and ask to go out with her everyday, but that's what the boys were for.

It was always a show watching them scare a guy away from her, she didn't mind though, her heart belonged to Peter, but she wondered if she had held on too long, maybe she should let go and find love somewhere else.

"Hey Wendy come on!"
"I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!"
"Yeah let's go, the food is gonna get cold!"

She let out a laugh and followed the boys inside the cafeteria, today was it, after this she would forget about Peter and move on, however she couldn't tell the boys, she knew just how much they missed him. They never talked about him, but she knew they thought about him all the time.

'Maybe moving on won't be so hard' she thought as she eat her food and decided on what to do.

The final bell rang and the 3 lost boys ran out like their lives depended on it, Wendy stayed a bit back laughing at their hysteria.

"Calm down guys!" She chuckled all the way to where they were waiting for her.

"Hurry up Wendy!"
"I'm hungry again."
"You just ate lunch you fool"

Not being able to help it she laughed again and walked past them out of the school, they had collected everything from their dorms, her and the boys had bought a house with enough bedrooms for all of them and even more, but they decided to rent out the rest of the rooms to make some cash.

"Let's go to that cafe by Lillian Ave." Wendy suggested knowing that they all loved the pastries there and she herself could use something sweet.

The boys nodded with grins on their faces and started walking that way, they all walked with their arms around each others shoulders singing to some silly song that they made up. They were popular, the boys, as much as Wendy, but they had no interest in love, they missed their brothers too much and wanted to see Peter, so their minds and hearts were closed, although sometimes Wendy thought if there was a brain inside those silly minds of theirs.

She skipped up leading them to the cafe they had come to love, they had 3 months to do anything they wanted and they all knew that with moving to a new house and getting ready for Uni, there probably wouldn't be much time for anything else, except food, there was always time for that in the boys mind.

They talked about how to decorate the house all the way to the cafe, but they didn't get far before a blonde boy much taller than the 3 lost boys tried jumping in from of them and grab Wendy, but they quickly blocked his way glaring at him.

"Move" he growled out.