Chapter 2

Previously on the Senior Games:

"Trust me it won't happen again. Just what I said makes me want to puke" I said walking into the classroom and taking a seat. Riley sitting next to me. She sighed as the bell rang and students piled in the classroom.

"He's in this class" she spoke as she pointed towards the door. Right when Lucas and Devon was walking in.

Oh great...
___________________________________________

                My first two classes went by fairly quick. I sighed as I searched around the lunch room for Riley. I spotted Riley on the far right booth waving her hand like a maniac. I shook my head before making my way over towards her. I set my tray down on the opposite side of her.

"So are you going?" Riley asked as I picked up my fork. I tilted my head and cocked an eyebrow.

"Going to what?" I asked and she let out an exaggerated gasp. I rolled my eyes before taking a bite of the spaghetti that was on my tray. "Am I supposed to know what your talking about?" I asked covering my mouth as I swallowed.

"Jasmine's party of course. You know the captain of the cheer team ever since Freshman year. Ring a bell?" She asked as she unzipped her lunch box. "She has a party every year" I shrugged.
"Yeah. Probably not going this year" I said taking a drink of my juice. She stopped what she was doing and looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Uhm. Why aren't you going?" She asked giving me a confused look.

"Remember what happened last year. I couldn't walk for 3 weeks" I said pushing my tray to the side and sighing. She let out covered her mouth trying to hold in a laugh. "Its not funny!" I snapped crossing my arms as she finally bursted into a fit of laughter.

"Look! Jace had said he was sorry. He had a little to much to drink that night" she said trying to catch her breath while holding her stomach tightly.

"Yeah he pushed me down the stairs! Twice that night" I said rolling my eyes with a slight growl. I sighed once more and closed my eyes. "I'm still not going" I spoke taking out my phone.

"Oh come on Piper. It'll be fun and anyways Jacemoved last year. Remember?" She said while eating her lunch. "So let's go! Its our Senior year and you don't want to be known for 'The girl who didn't even go to her senior year party'" I shook my head.
"Yeah. No. I'm still not going" she growledand crossed her arms against her chest.

"I'll drag you there if I have to. Besides it'll be fun and totally epic" she said. I let out a groan and stood up. When Riley said she would drag you. She meant it. She will literally drag you.

"Fine I'll go but I won't be staying there long" I said putting my phone away and picking up my tray. She squealed as I threw mine away and went back to our table.

"Yes! Alright the party starts at 8 tonight!" She said jumping up and down. I laughed and crossed my arms. "I'll be over because of course we have to pick out our outfits...and you can't do that without me" she was right. The last time I tried to dress myself up. I looked like a huge clown that had crayons thrown at my face.

As we continued to talk Jasmine was walking towards us. She sat down next to me and smiled. "You guys coming to my party tonight?" she asked. Riley nodded happily.

"Totally. I was just telling Piper about the party" she said grinning and I nodded leaning my head against my hand.

"Great! Make sure to bring your bathing suits ladies. I'll see you guys tonight" she said standing up and walking away.

"She's so nice and pretty!" Riley exclaimed with a sigh. I scoffed out a laugh. I leaned back in my seat and set my feet on her lap. "What? She is. I can't believe Devon broke her heart" she shrugged.

"Yeah she turned nice AFTER Devon broke her heart" I pointed out rolling my eyes lightly. "She was a total butt before he asked her out" Riley laughed while shaking her head. "So I'm guessing its a swim party this year" I sighed stretching upwards.

"Yep and we are gonna match this year" she grinned. As I was about to reply I was slid over and someone sat next to me. I looked over and Devon was staring right at me.

You have got to be kidding me.

"Lucas...Devon what do you two want?" I asked slightly annoyed as I snapped my head to the side of me. Lucas of course had the dumbest smirk plastered on his face. He chuckled lightly before swinging an arm around my shoulders.

"Why do you have to act that way, cutie?" He teased as I tried to shrug his arm off. I looked over at Riley and raised an eyebrow. She looked as if she was about to burst. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "So you guys going to the party tonight?" Lucas asked as I tried to get out of his grip. He knew I hated him but he decided to bring his happy ass over here.

"Y-yeah we're going. What about you g-guys?" Riley stuttered out. Her face was turning from red to purple as Devon whispered something in her ear.

"Oh my god" I groaned looking away from them. The bell rang just as Lucas was about to speak. Saved by the bell. Thank God.

"See you cuties at the party. Come on Devon" Lucas spoke winking making me gag. As they walked away I stood up and Riley of coarse went into her fangirl mode.

"Did you see that!" She squealed latching onto my arm as we began to walk. I ran a hand through my hair and shook my head. "They are so hot!"

"Riley. Again. They are just a whole bunch of jerks that just want to get into your pants" I sighed walking out of the cafeteria. She rolled her eyes.

"Thats not what you said last year when you dated Lucas's cousin" she teased poking my cheek.

"That was a one time thing!" I yelled in my defense.
.
.
.
.
.
Word count without A/N: 1,007