[D.B][♢10♢]♤

' Vote, Comment, Follow Please 💕

~ Having a nice new year so far☺, what about you all?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Excuse all mistakes 😘
---

[After Dark ☆ ]☆

C A R T E R

She nibbled on my neck, I smirked. I just got back from the dinner with Alex and her Family, yeah I stayed but just for her mom, Ian like what Alex said to me. Maybe I am petty but I'll get over it eventually. I Was Currently At the trap, waiting on my boss, because He said he had a job for me he didn't want me to live this life anymore , because if I  knew his Daughter, then I must be Smart or sum shit, so yeah he's  forcing me to Do something more in life. 

"Shit.." I groaned, some hoe at the trap was sucking on my neck, why I don't know she must've hit some coke and now she was Zest.

She was sucking the shit outta' my neck."..Damn, ma you tryna take my neck off?" She chuckled.

I Just enjoyed the show, she started grinding on me, I gripped her ass. "I know y'all not bout to have sex in here like that, that's just nasty!" My boss popped up outta' no where.

I chuckled "it ain't even like that."

"Yeah what ever, you gotta bounce!" He motion to the hoe.

She got up off of me and stumbled out of his offfice."She high?"

"Hell if I know!"

"Yeah, I'll pay you every two weeks to stay outta' this shit, Cuz I see more for your future, as much as Alex talks about how smart you is, is crazy-"

"She talks about me to you to?" I felt my face scrunch up.

"Yeah, don't yeen think about nothing , you can't fuck my Daughter, yo' ass a player-"

"Ion even go that way, but Ian no player."

He laughed sarcastically"..you don't go that way?"

"Well no, I only like girly girls, your Daughter is Masculine, rather than feminine."

"Well, Ion care how you feel, if she likes you-"

"She like Masculine Women?" I asked wanting to puke.

"Thats not for me to tell you, Carter what ever happens just don't hurt my princess ion wanna have to kill you."

"You ain't gotta worry bout that, we ain't friends no more-"

"Why not?"

"She Tried me, talking bout I might use her for her money, I told her I work hard for me and my brother-"

"Alot, of people used her you must understand where she is coming from, and to let you know I am a retired Astronaut and my wife is a Doctor."

"So why you here?"

"Just a taking over for my brother till he get out, I owe my brother my life at least I could watch his trap for him. "

"Oh, well makes sense, ima get going ."

"I mean what I said!" He said sincerely.

"I know!"

-------

[Location]

♢school♢

♧Time♧