30♡[♡Finale Pt.2💘🎶💕

I Really love that song😂

But excuse all mistakes please.😘 Enjoy 💕

Finale part 2.

Carter👅

Knots formed in my stomach, as I looked at Brooke, I could've sworn I got rid of her.

"Miss me?" Brooke smirked walking towards me only to be stopped my Alex.

"No bitch no one missed yo' turf war face ass." Alex said simply shrugging crossing her arms.

"Carter, you missed me right?" She asked again.

"Of course, I missed you." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes, I missed sending her to hell.

I looked at Alex's Dad, nodding for him to meet me behind the tree so we could talk.

"She's bothering you?" He asked.

"I want her dead, but ion want to go to jail." I said in a depressed state. He nodding understanding."You know I still got them connects, You need my hit man number?" He said looking around observing the area.

"Can you just handle it?" I asked in a hoping matter, I really didn't find any pleasure in taking care of her,  I just wanted her out of my life.

Yeah, I've killed before but Not being able to sleep after you do that shit, wasn't the best outcome. I knew If I  killed her I'll feel like she's hunting me or some shit, and she knew that also.

"I gotchu." We clapped up.

"Thanks G." I sais as i smiled victoriously.

I walked back over and Alex and Brooke was fighting. Her friend Collin jumped in beating Brooke ass I broke it up, throwing Brooke on my shoulder, Alex looked at me shocked like I was sticking up for the bitch or something.

I chuckled to myself walking deeper into there backyard launching Her in their lake, this bitch thought.

"Don't worry,  I got-" Brooke was shot in the head. I shrugged not really caring, im not reporting the bitch death either. What she did to me was file, I should've Tortured her.

"Girl, for a moment I thought you was protecting that bitch." Cartel said all loud and ratchet.

"Nigga you thought." I said eyeing him and just looking him over. This nigga had on a button up with brown leathery knickerbockers, With a fur brown and black Coat, I forgot to mention his ray bandz, and Pink low boy, in a wavy curly matter.

"Nigga, where you going with that on? Tell me shid." I mumbled.

"To fuck your bitch." He replied smartly, I slapped him upside his head.

We got back to the Gathering. "Where that bitch at?!" Alex said mad as fuck.

"Calm the fuck down, who you screaming at?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"You! Where she at?" I looked at Alex like she was crazy.

"Bae, you need a joint your not you when your sober. But nah on some real shit. Don't scream at me and the bitch is dead." I said nonchalantly thinking about the joint I was going to smoke later.