♢D.B [18]

Vote, Comment, Follow Please 💕

Enjoy😚😆

----

Trigger Warning Up Ahead❌

🙅Abort mission❌

Carter 💩

I tossed and turned, as I laid in my bed. I looked over at my clock and it stated. 3:04 am , fuck I have school in like 2 more hours. Nightmare after nightmare, they never go away.

I received a text.

Text messages. ..

Unknown- Carter Meet me now, at the top of your building.

The fuck? Who is this. Well Ian going up there to see a total fucking stranger. Sorry no can do I seen scary movies and black people always die first.And im tired as hell, Ion feel like being Jason or Freddy Krueger victim, at the moment.

Text messages. . . . .

Unknown- Carter it's Brooke.

Who is she again? Oh yeah her. I threw my blanket to the side. As I stood up and did the Fight Air Challenge how ever you say that shit. I was beyond mad, I haven't been getting any sleep since I left the hospital.

My ugly ass sperm donor discharged me. Ian tell the police anything because I ain't a snitch.

S.n.i.t.c.h. - sorry nigga I'm tryna come home.

I threw on some near by clothes. I put on my Jordan Slides and grabbed my phone. And of course a blunt. I couldn't find my lighter hopefully this thing had one.

I made my way to the roof. I saw her standing there in all black like the delinquent she is. "Why bruh? Why?" I glared at her.

"Why what? Calm yo' ass down." She said nonchalantly.

"Nigga you not funna tell me to calm down, why the fuck this early? Huh a nigga could be sleep, then up here with you." I spat at her.

"Now, Carter you know and I know, yo' ass don't get any sleep." She has a point there.

"Well i was sleeping today!" I lied.

"And you scream when your lying just stop save your breath."

"Nigga what do you want?"I was annoyed at this moment.

"Carter you know what I want."

"My bad you right, I forgot I read minds."

"Your sarcasm isn't funny, it never was!"

"Okay, Lil momma let's get this straight, you text me saying meet you here. Not only you won't tell me why, your dumb ass is in a bitchy mood, is it that time of the month?" I smirked.

"Fuck you Carter, you and me both know, wassup!" I rolled my eyes.

"You gon tell me or ima have go back to my room like you never existed."

I saw her lighter sitting in the ledge of the roof, I walked over an grabbed it. I pulled out my blunt and sat down. I lit my blunt and inhaled deeply.

"You still smoke? Why you smoking and you just got out the hospital?"

"Why you keep bothering me, like you never left me!"

"About that, they threatened me."

"Who the fuck threatened you?"

"You know boss's arch-nemesis."

"Okay why didn't you tell me?"

"Because they would've killed Cartel if you knew about it, I had to flee town, but ever since their main man dies, they knew I could've killed em, because I was out of town, and now a nigga free to do what ever I please."

I nodded I understood. I exhaled as I looked at the stars."Starting with you." Brooke spoke devilishly.

"W-wait what?" I dropped my blunt. I tried to stand up but she forcefully pushed back down.

She climbed on me. Pinning me down,"fucking stop, not again Brooke not again, get off of me!" Fuck no one can hear me up here.

"Carter, I've been waiting for you, for a long time, I missed the way you taste, the way you cried and moaned-"

"Your fucking sick get off of me." I tried getting up and pushing her off of me.

"You know, you missed what I have for you."She whispered in my hear, sending Chills down my spine.

"No. You gotta stop, this isn't what I want." I cried. This must be a dream, she can't do this to me anymore.

"Stop fucking fighting me!" She growled her eyes turning into venom, as they pierced through me.

I didn't give up, I fought and fought. She punched me in the face. It knock me out a little.She finally got my gym shorts off, forcing my boxers off.

She got a rope out of no where, did she plan this? I Cried out for help. "Please somebody help me-e!" My throat was sore.

She plugged her Strap into me. I yelped out in pain. "Don't cry, baby ima make it feel good." She kissed me.

"Pleaseeeee j-just sto-o-p!" I blanked out.

-----

Any questions or concerns?