[24♢][D.B♤]

' Vote, Comment, Follow Please 💕

- Excuse all mistakes please.😘

---

Omniscient🔥♤

     Carter fixed her tie, sipping on her wine every now and then. She practiced this with Alex's Father and mother multiple times. Every time a minute passed she'll, switch around the spoons and forks.

Her hands shook, with nervousness,as butterflies occupied her stomach. Bullets formed on her forehead, she wiped her hands on her dress pants then glanced at her watch.

Carter started to feel really hot in her navy blue and Jade Tuxedo. She started to think, this was a terrible idea. She called her brother up for help, hopefully he'll come through how she always did for him.

"...Cartel Listen man I can't do t-this what if I mess up, or s-spill a drink on her?...what if she never wants to see me again because I messed up her clothes or something..-"

"Carter, chill boo , you got this if you guys feel the same way for each other then everything should be fine, listen to me girl y'all gon have an amazing dinner,  and all that other lovey dovey shit, then y'all will fuck the shit out of  each other, this is kinda' like what me and my boo had, of course with the exception of that  fancy shit we just fucked the shit outta Each othe-"

"...Cartel this is about me... remember?..."

"Yeah girl you ...right...just ....breathe. ..smoke a joint or somthing, you'll be fine she likes like you-"

"Likes like me?...the fuck?...Cartel help me..." Carter whined with impatience.

"Carter it means, she loves you.. trust me why would she give you a place to stay she ain't jesus, Na' listen up, I will not repeat myself she's not the Pope,  she ain't just gon beat our father ass and feed and shelter you, it's a much deeper connection, now loosen up everything will be alright. Alright?...now I love you and all but I'm bout to get dicked down, good luck get some pussy tonight-"

"Cartel...? Cartel------"

The line went dead on Carter, her only hope was to listen to Cartel or just leave. She hoped her Brother didn't lie to her, or just say anything to rush her off of the phone.

      Alex , huffed with frustration she was using a map Taylor gave her, of course she knew it was from Carter. Alex frowned as she was getting lost, trying to find her date for the night.
Carter floods her mind, Alex finally realized that the map was upside down. She heard a crack underneath her feet, Red And Pink rose petals, it was a trail of some sort' she thought.

Alex stopped in her tracks as she saw her parents. Alex says "mom! dad! What are you guys doing here?"

"We came to wish you the bests of luck, and we'll be leaving for the weekend maybe a little longer it's our anniversary-" Her mom says.

"Don't get pregnant I'll kill Carter!" Her dad yells.

"Okay, see you later we love you." They kisses her and take off into the night.

What the fuck she also thought. This was going to be a crazy night.

Alex saw, trees blocking this tiny light. She squinted , to see a little table and a person.

~~~

Alex finally spots Carter,Sitting at the dinner table, candles are lit. A violin being played. Alex is surprised,  flattered even, And Carter was still Nervous.

Carter

"Hey." Alex spoke up, still memorized From what I set up.

"H-hey." I stuttered, I was so fucking nervous, I never did this for anyone. What if am trying to hard.

"I brought you something." She smirked.

"A rose, a black one." I aweed inside of my head,  how did she know i love the black ones, they was hella' rare to find, I've heard.

"Menu For the Night, madame."

"You look amazing by the way." I said glancing at my menu, ignoring her gaze at me.

"You look very edible."

I started coughing so hard. "Thanks..I umm have something for you also." I blushed.

"Caryl!" I called out.

Caryl came up the little mountain with my guitar, the paid violin player stopped and proceeded with their night.

I sighed, hoping not to make a fool out of myself. I started to sing a song by Mary Lambert ; she keeps me warm

"She says I smell like safety and home
I named both of her eyes forever and please don’t go~"

I eased my vocals, as my thumb pulled and played the 6th  and 3rd strings as my fingers struggled through its frets.

"I could be a morning sunrise all the time, all the time yeah
This could be good, this could be good~"

I glanced at Alex, she was cheesing hella hard. I was getting to the chorus, as I played the cords intensely.

"And I can’t change, even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
And I can’t change, even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
My love, my love, my love, my love
She keeps me warm, she keeps me warm~"

A tear rolled down her cheek, causing me to stare into her soul, she needed to know how I felt about her, if I couldn't say them to her I was going to sing and use my actions, my words from my brain, didn't help me in times I like this.

"What’s your middle name?
Do you hate your job?
Do you fall in love too easily?
What’s your favorite word?
You like kissing girls?
Can I call you baby?
Yeah, yeah"

This song might be corny but I didn't care, I Loved her , Cartel was right who would shelter someone they barely knew, she showed me she cared for me and that's all I did ever really wanted, Someone to love and care for me how I did for  them. I just wanted good karma

"She says that people stare 'cause we look so good together
Yeah, yeah, yeah
And I can’t change, even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
And I can’t change, even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
My love, my love, my love, my love
She keeps me warm, she keeps me warm
She keeps me warm, she keeps me warm~"

To be continued....

-------------------------

Hello my little doves😍

Corny I know . But check this out, there will be a continuation of this chapter ion know how soon, but it will be one.

I hope you all enjoyed this♡