A new and helpful discovery...

BLAKE'S POV:

I woke up to absolute darkness, apart from the moonlight shining through the burgundy curtains. I turned to my side to check if Harry was awake, and he wasn't.

You know what? I'm going to explore this place. I probably can't leave the building without Harry's permission, so I might as well.

I climbed off the king sized bed, and padded softly over to the mahogany door. I took one last glance over at Harry and exited the room, shutting the door softly behind me. I walked down the hallway, and into the living room.

I crossed it and walked straight ahead to a door that said: 'LIBRARY'. I opened it and saw a fairly large man-cave type library completed with vintage chairs and a stone fireplace.

I figured that since this was a library, I could find some more info about vampires without pestering the boys.

I walked over to the first row of shelves and followed the letters all the way to the 'V' section.

There, I saw a big book, with a black leather bookmark in it. I picked it up and looked at the marked page.

'VAMPIRES' WEAKNESSES'

Ok, this should be interesting.

'Vampires' weaknesses are quite typical; there's stakes to the heart, and vervain. But there is one weakness, which makes the male vampire species weak; very, very weak. And it's sexual thoughts, or actions. Usually, the female, who is the mate (turned or not) of a male vampire, can weaken the male by giving him immense pleasure, and arousal. Unlike humans, the male vampires, if 'touched', the amount of human arousal and pleasure is amplified by 1000. That is enough to (almost) kill a human, but for vampires, it just makes them feel like they are about to (die), because of the pleasure they are in. Usually, the male vampire's eyes would roll to the back of his head, when he is too weak to move an inch, or scream.'

....I honestly have no words for this....but, then again, I could get my revenge on Harry, for kidnapping me. We aren't a couple yet...I honestly don't know what we are that the moment. Hehe. The next week is going to be event filled, just until I form my complete revenge plan. Watch out Harry, I'm coming for you...