Phone Swapping #2

Today was the after I had accidentally stalked those two boys, Kenma and Kuroo. I was walking to school thinking what would be the best attacks to beat the final boss in my mobile APP Gacha world. As I was walking I heard something familiar. As I looked behind me I saw Zuko. As he ran up to me he had keys my his mouth.

"Oh, thanks. I almost forgot my keys at home. Okay, you can go back home now. And stay safe got it?" I asked.

He barked as if saying yes.

"Well, see you when I get home." I said as he ran back home. I continue walking to the school as I put the keys in my bag.

Time skip to lunch

Lunch had just begun and I was walking around, exploring the whole school. I was playing my game Gacha world. But then I bump into someone. My phone fell on the floor and I fell on my bum. When I looked up I saw that is was the guy with pudding hair, Kenma.

"I'm sorry. I-I didn't see where I was going." I said as I picked up 'my phone'.

"It's fine... I wasn't looking where I was going either." He said as he picked up 'his phone'.

I placed the phone in the pocket of my black school sweater. I continued to walk around the school. The phone wouldn't stop vibrating with all the messages so ignored it.

Time Skip

It was after school and I wanted to look around through the school some more. When I pulled out 'my phone' from my pocket and turn on the phone I realized that it was not my phone.

'Oh no. This isn't my phone. Wait could it be. This must be Kenma's phone if I have his phone that means he as my phone.'

"NOOO!!!!" I screamed out. Thank God there was no one around.

Then something came to mind. 'I should dial my phone number into his phone and tell him I have his phone.'

I started to dial my number and I put the phone to my ear and waited for Kenma to pick up.

Kenma's POV

I heard a ringtone playing, and then I realized that it was coming from my pocket. I took the phone out of my pocket and realized it was MY number calling.

"Is someone calling you?" I heard Kuroo ask.

"Yeah." I answered. I then picked up the caller.

"Umm. H-hello. Is this by any chance this is Kenma Kozume." Asked the caller.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I asked the caller.

"Yes. I-I would like t-to say I have your phone. O-oh yeah this is (y/n) (l/n)." (L/n) said.

"Oh so you must have my phone.... do you mind bringing it back?" I asked her.

"Y-yes, but first I need to know where you are." (L/n) said, I could hear that she was worried.

"Yeah, I'm in the volleyball gym." I answered her.

"Okay. But that might take a while. I'm kinda lost." (L/n) said before ending the call.

"So who was that?" Kuroo asked.

"Oh, just one of my classmates. She has my phone." I answer his question.

"Oh, I see. By any chance is it that girl we meet on the roof?" He asked yet another question.

"Yes, it is her." I responded.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was walking around the school trying to find the gyms. Then I found a door that leads outside to the gyms. I opened up the door and realized that this school is much bigger than I thought. I was walking around looking for the volleyball gym. I looked for the gym that said volleyball on top of the doors. Then I finally found it.