Birthdays #7

(Let's just say that reader-chan didn't go to the first training camp)

One Weak Later...

"Training camp?" I asked Lev.

"Every three times a year we would go to a training camp at Shinzen." Inuoka had said.

"Oh really." I said.

"We meet up at Shinzen and practice with four other schools. Karasuno, Fukurodani, Ubugawa, and Shinzen." Yuuki explained.

"So will you go?" All three of them asked.

"Yeah of course I'll go. I just have to ask my mom." I said.

"YAY!!" The first years said jumping up.

'W-what did I get myself into.' I thought to myself.

Over the time spam of the weak I have been the Nekoma manager. I have become more closer to the team. Especially the first years because of our age.

But I had grown close to Kenma. Sometimes he would tell me that I share a lot of similarities to this boy named Hinata Shouyou. Sometimes I always feel a large pain in my heart when he would mention his name, but then I start to think. IS KENMA GAY?!

When I had asked him this he said it ridiculous and responded that he was not gay or bisexual. Which made me kinda relieved. It's not like I don't support them for anything. I support people like that all the way.

Time skip

Practice had ended a little earlier. I went to my moms room and sat ongoing the bed which caught their attention.

"Mom, dad. I have a upcoming trip that will last for a weak. And I wanna know if I can go?" I asked them.

"What kind of trip is it?" My mom asked.

"It's training camp. And I have to go because I am the volleyball team manager." I responded.

"Okay you can go. But you better make sure that no boy tries to touch okay." My dad said.

"Okay, okay. Well it starts next weak so I have to start getting ready." I said leaving the room.

I walked down the hall into my room. Zuko was sitting in the bed relaxing. But as soon as he saw me he got really excited.

"Oh hey Zuko. How was you day?" I asked him.

Over the years I've had Zuko as a pet me and him made some kind of way of communicating. He could understand what I said (of course) and I could understand what he said

He barked in response and asked a question. (Mine was great, what about yours?)

"It was fun. Oh yeah. I'm going in a trip, it's gonna last for a weak and animals aren't allowed to go." I said.

Zuko wimperd in sadness.

"Don't worry. I'll bring you something when I get back so don't worry." I said.

Three day later...

"(Y/n) wake up." I mom said shaking me awake.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's your birthday today! It's your birthday today! There's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!" My mom sang.

"It's your birthday today! Everybody say hooray! There's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today! Yay!" I sang.

"He can't read so does not know that the cake is not for him. No! It might be his birthday too, but the chance of that is slim." I dad sang out too.