5

When I get home, I pull out my phone and go to YouTube. I search for Twenty Øne Pilots and listen to the first few songs that come up.

This actually isn't that bad.

I look at the time and realize that I should get going. I head out the door and to my car.

Why didn't I just go straight to the concert after hanging out with Josh and Tyler?

Well, it's too late for that, so I guess I'll just have to wait at the end of the line.

I get to the venue and the line is already really long. Almost everyone there is wearing a t-shirt or hat that has the Twenty Øne Pilots logo on it. I feel somewhat out of place since most of the people here seem to be huge fans.

My phone begins to ring in my pocket as I get towards the end of the line. I pull it out and Josh is calling me.

"Hey," I answer.

"Hey (Y/N)," Josh says. "Are you almost here?"

"I actually just got here a few minutes ago," I explain.

"If you just go up to the entrance and tell them who you are, they should let you in early," Josh tells me.

"I don't think that's really fair for everyone else who's been waiting in line forever."

"I just want to see you before the show. It's perfectly fine," Josh insists.

"Okay," I say hesitantly, "I guess it'll be fine."

"Well, when you get inside, someone will lead you backstage. I'll see you soon."

"Bye," I then end the call and walk towards the doors. A few people in lime stop me, but I explain how I can get in early. They let me go, but they seem skeptical.

I get to the doors and a security guard is standing there.

"I'm sorry miss, but you'll have to wait in line just like everyone else," she says somewhat rudely.

I open my mouth to explain. "Well, actually I-"

"Am such a huge fan and really want to get a front row seat," she tries to finish for me. "I've heard the same thing from other girls like you."

"No, Josh is a friend of mine!" I insist, "He told me to just tell you that I'm (Y/N), and that you'd let me in!"

The security guard rolls her eyes and pulls out a walkie talkie. "I have a girl named (Y/N) who says she's a friend of Josh."

A reply comes through, but I can't make out what they said.

The lady then puts away her walkie talkie. "Today is your lucky day," she says, "I guess you do get to go in early."

That's what I've been trying to say the whole time!

She let's me in and I find someone waiting inside for me.

"Are you (Y/N)?" the man asks.

"That's me," I answer.

"Great," he says, "Just follow me this way."

He leads me back through some hallways and to a door.

"Here's Josh's dressing room," the man explains, "If he's not in there, he'll probably be with Tyler somewhere."

"Thank you," I say as he walks away.

"No problem." He waves casually.

I take a deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Come in," Josh says from the other side. I push the door open and walk in.

Josh is pulling on a shirt when I enter. I feel my cheeks turn bright red.

I probably look so stupid, always blushing when I'm with Josh!

It's not entirely my fault, though. Josh looks great without a shirt! His body was in great shape and he looked so strong.

After thinking that, I blush even more!

"Hey (Y/N)!" Josh smiles and his teeth are a sparkling white.

"Hey Josh," I say, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Are you ready to watch me play the drums for the first time?" Josh asks.

"I'm actually more interested in hearing Tyler play his ukulele," I tease.

Josh just laughs nervously. I don't think he's sure if I'm joking or not.

"I'm just messing with you," I say, afraid I may have insulted him. "I'm actually dieing to hear you play."

"I know, " Josh says, even though he seems to be relieved that I wasn't serious.

Josh and I talk and joke around in his dressing room. We both end up sitting in chairs with plates of snacks on our laps.

Our laughter begins to fade as we both make eye contact. I haven't noticed how dark and mesmerizing Josh's eyes are until now. They were a soft brown, like a warm cup of coffee.

I could feel the distance between our faces shrinking as we leaned towards each other.

Suddenly, the door opens and Josh and I snap back into reality. We both scoot away from each other.

"Josh," Tyler says, "You're taking forever!" He then gets a better look at what's going on.

"Oh, I- I'm sorry," Tyler stutters.

"Hey Tyler," Josh says awkwardly.

"I can leave you two-"

"No, it's fine," Josh insists. "I think it's about time we go get everything ready before we begin anyways."

"Yeah, that's what I came in here to tell you," Tyler admits.

"Well, I've got to go, (Y/N)," Josh apologizes.

"Oh, I understand," I say. "It's your show."

"I guess I'll see you from the stage." Josh stands and gives me a hand to help me up.

"Well, good luck!" I smile at him.

"Bye!" He then walks off with Tyler.

I stand outside the dressing room door and pull out my phone. I take a selfie with the sign thay says Josh's name and send it to my sister.

"Do you believe me now?"

I shut my phone off before I get a reply from her and go to watch the show.

A/N:
What would you and Josh have done if Tyler hadn't interrupted? The world may never know! Well, I hope you're liking the story so far. Thank you all for reading. I know this part is shorter than most of the others, and I'll try to make the next one longer. I'm bored so comment the last song you've listened to. Mine is Mess is Mine by Vance Joy! Bye!