26

Josh and Tyler walk out of the apartment together. "Finally," Jenna sighs. "Now that they're gone, it's time to start talking about the fun stuff." She then shuts the binder with the wedding plans that we had been working on.

"What do you mean by fun stuff?" I ask, slouching back on the couch.

"What you'll wear, of course!" Jenna exclaims as if it's obvious.

"But what about everything else we still have to plan? Shouldn't we do that first?" I ask.

"(Y/N), it won't matter how well planned the wedding is if you look like a disaster," Jenna tells me.

I roll my eyes, "Well what do you have in mind?"

Jenna smiles as if she's just been waiting for me to ask. "Well, I just happened to come across a few pictures while online." Jenna pulls out her phone. "I'm thinking you could do your hair like this." She shows me a picture of a complicated braid. It looks incredible, but I don't really know how I would like it on me.

"I'm not too sure," I say hesitantly. "I'm looks like it would take a while, and I don't think I'd be patient enough."

"Luckily, I have a few back-up plans," Jenna says as she swipes through a whole bunch of other pictures of different hairstyles.

I cross my arms over my chest. "I thought you said a few pictures."

"Some of these are for me," Jenna says.

"Then why does the album have my name in it?" I ask, reading her phone.

"Okay, maybe I spent a little too much time scrolling through Pinterest," Jenna admits. "But we need to get an idea of what you're going to wear! We're almost done planning everything else."

Jenna and I spend the next hour looking through pictures of a variety of types of wedding dresses. We also scroll through ideas for makeup and hair. It's actually a lot more fun then I was expecting!

Jenna and I are interrupted when Josh and Tyler finally return. "We should go out on a double date," Tyler suggests as he sits down next to Jenna.

"Yeah, you two haven't left this apartment at all today," Josh says, agreeing with Tyler.

Jenna leans against Tyler. "We could go see a movie."

"But that would mean you would be inside and in the dark even longer," Tyler points out.

"If we parked at the back of the parking lot, we would have to walk all the way to the theater," Jenna argues. "That would get us enough sunshine for today."

"Fine," Tyler finally gives in. We all climb into Tyler and Jenna's car and drive down to the movie theater. While Jenna and Tyler buy us tickets to the movie, Josh and I go to buy snacks.

"Let's hope they're better at making popcorn than you are," Josh teases me, reminding me of that night back when he was still on tour.

"You seemed to be enjoying the popcorn back at the hotel," I remind him.

"How could I ever forget?" Josh asks. The line for snacks is long, so we don't pay much attention to it.

"My incredible beauty tends to cause memory loss," I joke.

"That must be why I always forget to clean my room whenever you ask me to," Josh says. "It's your fault!"

"No, that's just you being lazy," I say honestly.

Josh pretends to cry. "That really hurts," Josh says jokingly. "I think you should pay for the snacks as an apology!"

"You do realize that it makes no difference if I pay or you do, right?" I ask.

"It actually does," Josh corrects me. "We're not married yet."

"You wish we were," I say, putting my hands on my hips.

"That's true," Josh agrees. Eventually we are at the front of the line and Josh buys two buckets of popcorn and two sodas even though he had just argued that I should pay.

We meet up with Tyler and Jenna to go to our movie, but a fan recognizes us before we can. We quickly take a picture with him and talk with him before he rushes to catch up with his friends.

We find Tyler and Jenna waiting for us. "It took you long enough," Tyler says as he hands us our tickets. We then go our movie.

The movie isn't too bad, but Josh and I are too busy whispering jokes and making of it to actually pay attention. This time, Josh doesn't dump popcorn all over me. It's a bit too weird to do that kind of thing in public, even for Josh and I.

When the movie ends, we slowly leave the theater. "How did you like the movie?" Tyler asks Jenna.

"I don't know because I couldn't hear very well over those two love birds," Jenna says dryly, pointing her thumb back over her shoulder at Josh and me.

"It wasn't my fault," Josh says defensively. "(Y/N) got scared and I had to make sure she was all right!"

"Josh! I was not scared! It was a comedy, not a horror movie!" I say.

"I know! You're terrified of clowns, and I'm glad I could be a great fiancé who could be there for you," Josh continues to lie.

"I face my fear of clowns every time I wake up to see your face in the morning," I tease him.

Josh smiles at me. "I don't blame you for being scared of clowns if they're all as hot as me," Josh jokes.

"Oh shut up!" I say. It's hard to argue with Josh any time he brings up how hot he is.

"I'm surprised you two didn't get us kicked out of the theater," Tyler says, rolling his eyes. We then go through the Taco Bell drive through for dinner before Tyler and Jenna drop us off at our apartment.

A/N:
Hey everybody! I feel bad for only just now announcing this, but there will only be two more chapters after this one. Thank you all so much for sticking with this story for so long! It's truly amazing how much support you've all been giving me! I will be posting the X Tyler fanfic I've been working on when I finish this one, so you can look forward to that! I'm going to be posting a message with more details about it later. I'll see you all in the next part!💙