The Breakup Prank

Eren and Mikasa were holding hands, being lovey dovey and cute to each other and walking outside on a beautiful day little did they know Jean and Annie were watching.

Jean and Annie's Pov
Jean: *Growls* Darn Titan freak Jaeger Mikasa deserves better like a handsome dude like me who has charm.
Me: *Appears out of no where* Jean your ugly as trash and stay away from Eren and Mikasa they are like one of best couples in Attack on Titan so SHUT UP HORSEFACE AND GET BACK TO YOUR STABLES YOU DON'T HAVE A CHANCE WITH MIKASA SO STOP!
Jean: Whatever you say dude.
Me: Oh boy you'd gonna get beat now *throws punch but Annie stops it*
Annie: dude don't hit jean I'll handle this.
Me: Okay Annie *leaves to go admire how cute Eren and Mikasa are being*
Annie: Anyways now Jean now what's the plan because you brought me in to this.
Jean: well I know now that I don't have a chance with mikasa because Titan boy realized his feelings for her and she is super happy-
Me: HA HA I KNEW IT
Jean: Shut up and go admire your ship
Me: Okay *Goes back to Admiring Eren and Mikasa being lovey dovey because it's cute*
Jean: Anyways now that I know that they are all lovey dovey and stuff why not pull a prank on them.
Annie: what is the prank?
Jean: a breakup prank.
Annie: Cool.
Jean: Alright this plan will go like this you have to kiss him in front of mikasa but when she is not looking,
Then while your kissing Him Eren might put up a bit of a fight to stop you which will get Mikasa's Attention.
So when she looks at them she is gonna be shocked, angry and slap eren and runs away who knows.
Annie: Okay I'll do it but I don't like Eren though but it will be nice to get a little pay back on the raven girl.
Jean: Alright then let's get this plan into action

One hour later.......

Eren is just standing around and enjoying the fresh Air while mikasa is busy cleaning her ODM gear.

Jean: Okay Annie the plan goes into action right now
Annie: Alright then *walks over to Eren and kisses him*
Eren: *does not even blush and tries to fight Annie off of him*
Mikasa: *Turns around and her eyes widen to what she is seeing*
Annie:*stops kissing Eren and walks away a bit*
Mikasa:*in tears and angry* Eren I protected you and loved for all those years and this is how you repay me? I loved you with all my heart and this is HOW YOU REPAY ME!?
Eren: Mikasa it's not what you think it is I can explain-
Mikasa: Save it were done *slaps Eren and runs away crying*
Eren:*In tears and crying* M-Mikasa don't leave me....It wasn't my fault I swear.....I love you with all my heart don't leave me please.......I wanted be by your side but......Now I'll be alone and won't have anyone left.......Im sorry.*walks back to his room crying*
Jean: well he got what he deserved good night Annie *walks away*
Annie: *In thought* Poor Jaeger I didn't mean to hurt his realtionship with mikasa badly. I feel really bad about this, Eren really loved Mikasa.......And I hurt them.........Im gonna go Apologize to Eren. *walks to Eren's room and knocks on the door*
Eren from inside the door: come in.
Annie: Hey Eren it's just me.
Eren: What do you want you made me lose the love of my life, The person I cared and loved the most for, and a piece of me.
Annie:*In tears* Eren my friend I am so so sorry, this was all Jean's fault. He set me up to this and I didn't want to hurt your realtionship.
Eren: I'm gonna kill Jean tommorow but thanks for telling me this I forgive you but could you please help me get mikasa back.
Annie: to show that I'm really sorry yes I will help you
Eren: thank you Annie and I'll see you tommorow
Annie: No problem good night *leaves*
Eren: *Goes to bed*

The next morning
Me: JEAN I HEARD WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT TO EREN AND MIKASA YOU ARE GONNA PAY BIG TIME BUDDY
Eren: Mind if I join in
Me: sure let's beat him up and put him in the stables together
Eren: Okay
Both: *beats up Jean and throws him in the stables
Later on.......
Annie: Okay Eren Mikasa is alone now go and talk to her and if she doesn't believe you with anything I'll tell her.
Eren: Alright I will *walks over to Mikasa*
Mikasa: What do you want?
Eren: *in tears and crying* Mikasa I'm sorry I'm so so sorry It's just Annie kissed me and I was trying to fight her off me but it didn't work and plus this is all Jeans fault he set up Annie to this and she feels really bad but really please forgive me I would do anything for you because your a piece of my life that makes my life whole and I don't wanna lose you.
Mikasa: *Kisses Eren and hugs him in tears* I forgive you Eren I should have let you explain but I slapped you so I'm sorry also.
Eren:*Kisses Mikasa and hugs back* Its fine Mikasa you were angry and I understood that.
Mikasa: Eren I love you and your the piece of my life that makes me whole.
Eren: Mikasa I love you and your the piece of my life that makes me whole.
Eren and Mikasa: *Kiss very passionately and full of love*
Me:*in tears* it was so beautiful that they made up in the end that I could cry. I love those two as a couple so much. *sobs* Hanji get me the tissues.
Eren and Mikasa: *stop kissing and notice me in tears* Are you Okay?
Me: Yeah I'm fine it's just cute to see you two together and after that incident earlier and seeing you back together brought me in tears.
Eren and Mikasa: *Blush and hugs me* I guess we do seem pretty cute together
Me: *hugs back* you guys are making me feel better already, I just love you two together and yay hugs.
Eren and Mikasa and Me: *Laughs*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thx for reading this longer chapter how did you think of this chapter.