Mikasas Secret Side Part 1

So before you guys read I want to tell you guys that this chapter is based on episode 6. Of Attack on Titan Abridged so uh if you watched that episode then you might know this reference of a scene that I changed up a bit in this.
Eren: Great I have to do experiments again with hanji
Mikasa: Can I come and watch?
Me: Me too please I'm really bored?
Eren: sure you guys can come and watch
At the testing field...
Me and Mikasa: *sit down on some crates on the field and watch*
Hanji: Hi Eren ready for some experiments and testing today!?
Eren: sure I guess so what do you want me to do today?
Hanji: we're gonna try to have you work on controlling your powers a bit while in Titan form so could you please turn into a Titan?
Eren: sure thing *bites down on his thumb and lightning flashes as he turns into a titan*
Me: Woah that's cool!
Mikasa:*blushing* He looks so hot when he transforms *looks all dreamy eyed at Eren's Titan*
Me:*looks at Mikasa and smirks* hey Mikasa I'll be right back *walks behind the bushes and close to mikasa and pulls out a camera and starts recording*
Mikasa: *doesn't notice and is still blushing and keeps staring at at Eren's Titan* Oh Eren is so cute and is so hot when he turns into a Titan
Me:*keeps recording and chuckles* Man I didn't even know Mikasa acts like that when Eren turns into a Titan or when's he's not because dam she is checking him out haha Mikasa likes. *chuckles again*
Hanji: Eren if you are conscious inside that Titan look at me
Eren's Titan: *looks down at hanji*
Hanji: Great okay let's do some more tests *tells him a list of what they should do when they are testing*
After a few hours of testing...
Eren's Titan: *falls to the ground and Eren climbs out of the Titan as steam blows his hair around*
Mikasa: *still blushing* look it how his hair blows from that steam Oh he so cute
Me:*finishes recording and sits down next to Mikasa as she never noticed that I was gone at all* man this is gonna be good I'm gonna keep this so I can tell Eren what mikasa was doing and if he doesn't believe me I'll show him the video
Eren: *walks back to us all sweaty* Man I'm glad that's over because she made me do some hard work today
Mikasa: Yeah you did great out there Eren *blushes*
Me:*smirks* So Eren guess what
Eren: What is it?
Me: Mikasa was looking at you all dreamy and calling you cute and hot when you were working
Eren: *blushes super red* M-Mikasa Y-You think I'm hot and cute when I transform?
Mikasa:*blushes super red too* U-Um...U-Uh...Y-Yeah It's so dreamy *faints into Eren's Arms*
Eren:*still blushing super red* Oh This is just too good to be true *faints still holding Mikasa close to him*
Me:*laughs* Oh my god that's so cute I have to take a picture *takes out camera and snaps a picture of Eren and Mikasa* This one is a keeper and oh I can't wait to show it to them next chapter when they wake up they are gonna be so blushy *laughs*
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading guys sorry if it's a little short but There will be a part 2 to this and I'll see ya guys next chapter bye *waves*