Erens Secret Side

As we all know Eren is usually known for being a short tempered person who has great determination to Titans but did you know he has a secret side? Oh yes he does now there was one part of the manga where Eren's mother actually once told Eren to protect Mikasa. Yes it's very true. So what if he more of his protective side? Lucky today he was to a very special Mikasa.

Night time.....
Mikasa: Well I'll see you in the morning Eren. Goodnight
Eren: Good night *shuts door and gets in bed* Man I'm glad I saved Mikasa. She's so beautiful and she is so caring and protective to me. I'm so thankful Mikasa and I are together because it's great. But I should get some sleep since tommorow is the weekend and we're off from training. *yawns and drifts to sleep*
Narrator/Me: As Eren drifted to sleep he started dreaming.
In dream...
Carla: Hello Eren
Eren: Mom is that you?
Carla: Yes sweet pea it's me *hugs eren* I miss you so much
Eren:*hugs back with tears* I miss you too Mom I wish I could have saved you
Carla: I wish sometimes I would have lived and let you guys save me, but that Titan came and I wanted to make sure you and Mikasa were save so I sacrificed my life for you and Mikasa's survival.
Eren: Mom I'm very thankful you saved us but I'm gonna eradicate that Titan and every Titan in the world to avenge you
Carla: Eren I understand you want to eradicate the titans but Mikasa has to protect you all the time.
Eren: I know I'm thankful for her protection deep down but sometimes there are times where it annoyed me and I got mad
Carla: Eren you need to protect mikasa. Show her that caring Eren that i once knew and protect her too. Promise me like Mikasa promised me that you will protect her too.
Eren: I promise starting tomorrow I won't be as stubborn as I usually am and I will be more caring to her.
Carla: that's my Eren but now I have to go
Eren: I'm gonna miss you mom but I will keep your promise
Carla: I will miss you too, but you will see me again one day but for now live your life and have a beautiful life with mikasa. *fades into a light*
Out of dream...
Eren: *wakes up and grabs a glass of water* don't worry Mom I'll keep that promise for you.
The next day...
Eren:*wakes up and yawns* Ok starting now I will be more caring now to mikasa *gets dressed and goes outside to see that jean is trying to hit in Mikasa again but this time pinning her to a wall* OH THAT HORSE IS SO GONNA GET IT *walks over to jean and punches him*
Jean: OW! what's your problem Jaeger. Can't you see I'm trying to talk to my new girlfriend
Eren: *punches jean again and wraps his arms around mikasa and holds her close to him* Keep your hands off her or I'll make you pay you hear me!
Jean: Okay okay fine I'll leave *walks away*
Mikasa:*blushing* E-Eren...
Eren:*blushes* S-Sorry am I holding you tight or did I do something wrong?
Mikasa:*still blushing* Oh No No No, its just I have never seen you act so protective before, but any ways thank you Eren *kisses his cheek* I think your cute when your protective to me
Eren: *blushing super red and scratches back of his head* O-Oh Um T-Thank you M-Mikasa Just trying to return the favor since you protect me a lot
Mikasa: well that's nice of you Eren
Eren:Yeah....*looks a little nervous and scratches the back of his head*
Mikasa: Hey Eren are you okay?
Eren: Yeah.....it's just that I had a dream last night and I saw mom. She was so happy to see me again and we talked and she eventually told me like she did when I was a kid to protect you Mikasa, So I vow to protect you like you protect me so I don't lose you, because if I lost you I don't know what I would do without you.
Mikasa:*Cups Erens cheeks with her hands and gives Eren a quick peck on the lips* Don't worry Eren You won't lose me because now as long as we have each other's backs and we're together to the end, then we won't lose each other.
Eren: Then now on we both protect each other and stay with each other to the end *kisses Mikasa very passionately*
Mikasa*Kisses Back*
Narrator/Me: As they kiss, the kiss is full of so much passion and love and oh my god that's so cute that they are kissing oh my god YESSSSSSSSSSSSS EREMIKA FOREVER HAHA! Sorry got a little carried away there but back to the story now. From now on Eren and Mikasa will be lovers to the end. The end of the chapter
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter
P.S. Eremika for the win and enjoy this little picture

 Eremika for the win and enjoy this little picture