Part Two - Drama

It's 4 pm, I just got of my last class not knowing what I should do now. I stumbled out of the darken lobby room and onto the gray hot pavement where the sunlight pointed its rays at. I walk around a little to find my ex best friend again. She glaring at me harshly and speed walked over to where I was. She looked at me with utter aggression and grabbed the neck hole of my black shirt. "What was this morning's episode about huh?" I looked at her sarcastically and pushed her off me. Her weak body could never do any harm to me. She then just decided to walk away and scream "This isn't over!" I chuckled at her stupidity but then I turn around to face her dad, who was the head of the Psychology department at school. I am enlisted to into getting a degree in that so I was shocked to see him. "Good Afternoon Mr. Odyssey" I said to him politely but nervous. "You know you could get kicked out of school for handling my daughter like that.."
"Your daughter keeps pushing my buttons with moments from the past though. That's how I handled her in Highschool and probably still now...
"Ah ah ah It's okay now," He tells me "I'm not trying to threaten you, in fact you seem like a smart young adult. You seemed like the only one who was intrigued by my curriculum lecture today,"
"Well I have people telling me I should get a degree in it and I am very interested by learning about what goes on in any human mind,"
"Well I don't mean any harm to you, just maybe try and help me straighten out my ignorant daughter, she still lives with me and her bashfulness is very annoying"
"Well I'll try, I got to catch a subway though, I'll be at your class on Friday morning!"