Epilogue - Where I am now

It's been 10 years since the last time I saw the glimmering lights full of depression that is New York. I can remember everything about it still and it's devastates me that I dealt with that for the first 18 years of my life. But I'm now 28, I live in San Francisco, I'm an up and becoming psychologist, I live with Trevor, and I can say I'm pretty happy with my life now. This was because I fulfilled my dreams of leaving the place that I always got negativity from. It feels like the negativity just left, even though negativity still lasts in San Francisco, just not the most of it. I feel finally free though and I don't have the need to rebel. I don't have to deal with the systems getting me into things and making the situation worst. Even though the last major event I can recall from New York was me working for the FBI, and then getting myself kicked out of college for standing up for what's right, I don't have a need for that in San Francisco and that's what counts.

Whenever I think about New York thought, I always think that my life has completely changed and I'm happy. But I still have a piece of New York with me that will stay with me for my entire life probably. I tell people that when I left New York, I became more flourished. The truth is though that I still haven't left New York, I'm just in a happier version of it.

While I'm telling my truths, I should admit, my name, it's...