Part Three - The Game

3 weeks has gone by so far. College is so far not the worst thing to worry about. My apartment is filled with papers though, I need a night out on this Fall weathered Sunday. I get a text on my phone from a guy in my psychology class who I fill is sort of interested in me asking me if I was interested into going to the New York Giants game at 4 when they are going to play the Raiders. Knowing I did show interest into the Giant, I accepted and he was going go meet me at my place at 2:30. I put on my Eli Manning Jersey realizing that he and the new quarterback for Ohio State (that I know) had the same playing abilities. The guy in my psychology class then knocked on my door. I opened up the door and asked if I was ready to go.  I told him yes and we left to the game.
The stadium was packed. People were waiting for this game to happen for a long time. I was in one of the front rows with the guy (his name was Trevor), and we sat down, but then I realized that Trevor and my ex were friends, and there were two seats open right next to us.
"You know if anyone is sitting in those seats?" I asked.
"Well that's where Christian and Isabel and sitting." said Trevor.
I sighed aggressively knowing that those two people are my exes in something.
"Kill me now" I signed in the loud stadium, but Trevor still heard me.
"What" he said
"Oh nothing, I'm just going to focus on the game and not those people. I don't have a great past with them you know?"
"I'm sorry, but just try to enjoy yourself."