Chapter 10

*Kiana POV*

This morning when I woke up the bed was empty. I took this opportunity to take a shower and do my hygiene. I put on one of Dell's sweatshirts and a pair of leggings. When I was finished I made my way downstairs.

I stopped and peeked over the railing on the stairs to see multiple people in the kitchen. Three to be exact. Before I could step back upstairs Odell turned around and caught me.

"Eh, freeze" he wiggled his finger in a 'come here' motion.

All three heads turned and watched as I walked down the stairs. I stood at the bottom and slowly walked towards him.

Lets just say I wasn't good with new people.

"C'mere, I wanna show you off."

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Morning babe." I stood on my tippy-toes and kissed his cheek.

He furrowed his eyebrows and grabbed my arm as I turned to walk away. Odell snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me into a deep kiss, turning us around so his friends couldn't see.

After a couple of minutes he pulled away, but stayed in the same position.

"Good Morning, beautiful."

He placed another kiss on my lips and smiled. A cough from behind Odell interrupted our moment and he turned around, frustrated as ever.

"Who is this ?" A lightskin guy asked.

"This" he pulled me infront of him "Is my beautiful, gorgeous, amazing girlfriend, Kiana. "

All three guys smiled at me and I returned the gesture. My eyes went to the guy siting on the counter by me, who looked like a copy of Odell. I felt like I had met him before.

"This is Jordan, Ben, and my cousin, Kavahra"

The first two shook my hand and the third got up.

"I don't do handshakes, plus we already met before" he pulled me into a warm hug and laughed.

I remember back to the first time Odell brought me to meet his family. At the family reunion I met a bunch of his cousins, but I took a liking to him cause he was chill.

"Aw yeah, you look so different now" I laughed.

He nodded and sat down on the counter.

"Yeah, the last time I seen you was like, three or four years ago. I was ugly back then."

"You ugly now"  Odell mumbled.

"And you not ?" he asked puzzled.

Odell at me from his seat and rolled his eyes.

"I'm sexy" Odell stated confidently.

"Um, wrong again Partigus" Jordan laughed.

All the guys began making fun of Odell and he just sat there and took it, firing back occasionally. I laughed and went to sit infront of him after making myself a bowl of cereal. Minutes later the guys calmed down, and I began feeling their stares on my back.

"What do y'all want to know ?" I asked.

"Well since you asked... How old are you ?" Ben asked.

I got that question often, either I looked older or younger than I was.

"How old do I look ?" I asked them all.

"18 ?" Ben and Jordan answered.

"26 ?" Kavahra asked.