Chapter 6

Austin's POV

----------

Today was Sunday and yes, it has been two days since i kissed Sophia. Sophia has no idea that i liked her since last school year since i never really showed her. I didn't have the guts to show her. I don't know, maybe because i thought she didn't like me or i was afraid to be rejected. I would observe her before. I loved the way she looked like and i love how she's so cute and shy. She was beautiful. Her brown eyes, her fair skin and her long black hair fit perfectly.

And ever since this science project, the more that i fall for her. We do go well with each other but we barely known each other for 2 days and yet i kissed her already. I coundn't help it. It felt so wrong- yet so right. I've wanted this for a long time now and i'm going to take all the chances i have.

i think she was kind of surprised that i would do that but to be honest, i was surprised too. I just couldn't help it okay. But somehow, this science project will bring us closer and i look forward to seeing her tomorrow. I was kind of nervous though because things might get awkward.

But still, i'm going to try my best to get her. I want her, and only her.

---------------------

Sophia's POV

It was Sunday today and i was taking Kevin to the mall to buy him a new toy like i promised. I decided that i should take mom too so she could pamper herself or something. This wasn't easy for her and even for us.

I woke up at 9 and immediately took a shower since i wanted to go to the mall early because there's less people. I went to Kevin's room to see if he was awake and he wasn't guess it'll be okay if i dont wake him up yet. After taking a shower, i got my curling iron and started curling my hair. But first, i applied heat protectant. I don't want my hair to be crispy or burnt. I didn't want my curls to be really spiral so i didn't let the iron hold my hair for i long time. I wanted it to look soft and natural.

After curling my hair, i ran my fingers through it to separate it slightly. And now i proceeded with my make up. I did the usual, i put some foundation, blush and bright red lipstick. I realized i still had my towel around me so i picked out some clothes from my cabinet. I picked out a peach sleeveless hanging blouse and some shorts.

I smell breakfast downstairs so i guess my mom is awake and so is Kevin i went down the stairs and to the kitchen. "Morning Mom! Morning Kevin!" I said to them cheerfully. "Oh why are you all dressed up? Where are you going?" mom questioned. "We're going to the mall! I promised Kevin that i'd buy him a new toy and mom, you should come with us! Go get ready now and i'll just serve breakfast!" i said to mom "Okay" and she went up to get herself ready.

Me and Kevin were eating breakfast and he suddenly said "Sophia.." "Yeah?" i asked him. "Don't buy me a new toy car anymore." "What? why?" "because i still have another one, i mean it's not the same but it would work. Can we just eat some ice cream and roam around at the mall?" "Well, if you say so.. okay" i gave him a slight smile. He was so sweet! "What time are we going? he asked. "After we eat and after you take a shower!" "okay okay i'll take a shower now." he went upstairs.

They were all ready so mom drove us to the mall. When we arrived i told mom "Mom you should go to the spa so you can relax and enjoy! I mean you never have a chance to do those things. Don't worry about me and Kevin." "Really? Are you sure?" mom asked me with a big smile on her face. "Yes!!" i told her. "Okay sweetie, thank you so much! Here's 50 dollars so you can buy anything you want okay?" "Okay mom. Thanks! have fun!" and with that, me and Kevin went inside.

Me and Kevin went to find some ice cream. When we got to the ice cream stand, i looked to my right and tensed up. i have no idea why I always tense up when i see him.

Austin was a couple feet away from us.

He was with his friends. He was wearing a navy blue v neck shirt, fitting jeans, a black beanie and a pair of black Jordans. He looked perfect. When our eyes finally met we both smiled at each other. He was walking towards me and i didn't move. The next thing i know is, he was already in front of me. "Hey! what are you doing here?" He said to me when a smile. "Uh i'm with my little brother. We're just getting some ice cream and maybe roam around." Kevin suddenly pulled me down and whispered to my ear "Who is he?" Austin chuckled. "Kevin, Austin is my friend!" i told Kevin. "Oh so this is your brother? He's so cute!" Austin said while kneeling down to Kevin's height.

"Hey Sophia, wanna join us while we find some place to eat? i mean, if you want to.." Austin asked me. Kevin nudged my leg using his arm since he was smaller, indicating me to say yes. "Uh yeah sure." i said to Austin. He smiled and gestured me to come with them.

His friends said hi to me and i said it back with a smile. His friends were so cute and kind to me. But of course with Austin, it's something different. We were roaming around till we stopped in Subway. Subway was my favorite.

"Is Subway alright?" Austin asked me. "Yes! subway is my favorite." i said to him while smiling. "same!" Austin said to me. "What do you want? I'll pay." he said. "No it's okay, i have money." i said insisting. "No i swear it's okay." after a minute of arguing, i gave in to his offer. I ordered a 6-inch BLT melt with honey mustard sauce. Austin ordered the same thing. "You like that too?" he asked me. "Like? I LOVE it!" i said to him.

After eating, mom called me and she said she was done. So means we needed go. "Uh Austin Mom called me and we need to go. It was great seeing all of you today. Come over my House tomorrow at 4. Bye" i said and smiled. Kevin said bye as well and i waved to his friends. We headed to the spa to fetch mom.

We finally saw mom and she said "Thank you so much for giving me this day to relax Sophia. I love you both!" she said sweetly. Me and Kevin hugged her. "It's nothing mom, you deserve this. We love you too!" i said to her with a smile on my face. "Should we go home now? i mean we're not doing anything anymore right?" i said to her. "yeah okay let's go."

When we got home i went straight to my room and i lied down my bed. i didn't even bother to change. I scrolled through twitter for a while and i guess i'm going to take a nap. It was only 2 pm so i guess i'll wake up at 4 or something.

-------------------

Austin's POV

I saw Sophia at the mall today. I wasn't expecting that. And i have to say, she looked absolutely beautiful. She was with her cute little brother and i decided to ask her to hang out with us. She was always nervous when she's talking to me, i find it cute but, i don't want her to be always tensed or nervous, i want her to feel comfortable around me.

I don't know if i should tell her how i feel tomorrow because i want to but at the same time, i don't because what if she doesn't like me back? I had been keeping this feeling for a year and surely want to let it out. The chance is here, so i better take risks.

------------------

Hey guys! i had to shorten this chapter because wattpad lagged and deleted everything that i wrote! Thank you so much for reading! I appreciate eveything! :)

Comment? Vote? Add to library? :)

-Liana

follow mw on twitter: @slaythatmahone