Chapter 9

Austin's POV

(Wednesday) 

Today's a perfect day for my plan. My Mahomies had been waiting for this. Yes, my fans are called Mahomies, pretty cool huh? They had been tweeting me non-stop about this and i didn't want to hide things from them.

My Mahomies are the best fans in the world, they're loyal,funny, caring and so much more! I just hope they could take me having a girlfriend. I mean if they hate on her, it would certainly hurt me, but they know if she makes me happy, they'll understand that and besides, Sophia is great.

So the plan is, I'm going to do a Ustream today and invite Sophia to come over and introduce her to them. 

----------------------

I was now at school with my friends. I was trying to find Sophia but i think she's with her friends too. I told my friends about this and they're totally cool with it. They like Sophia. They find her cool and easy to get along with.

----------------------

Sophia's POV

Regular school day as usual. But i got a text from Austin saying that i should come over after school. I didn't know why but i wasn't really doing anything today. My mom found a new job since my dad hasn't come back but i really couldn't care less. It was actually better without him.

Mom hasn't really spoken about him, i mean they're husband and wife i know that she still loves him, but this is the best for us now.

Mom asked my grandma to take care of Kevin while we were out. My friends support me with this relationship and they like Austin even though they haven't talked to him yet. They say by the way he treats me, he seems really nice.

 - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was on my way home, i decided to freshen up before i go to Austin's. I did a half bath and i changed my clothes. I wore a gray crop top that had the words "AIN'T NO WIFEY" written on it in gold. I wore a pair of shorts and i was ready to go.

From: Austin ♥

Hey come over now! :)

To: Austin

Yeah i'm on my way. I'll be there in 10 minutes. :)

I walked to his house. Finally arriving, i knocked. I patiently waited for the door to be opened. Austin opened the door for me. I guess his mom wasn't home.

"Hi" I said and i pecked his cheek. "Hey baby, let's go upstairs" he said intertwining his fingers with mine.

"I'll be doing something okay? I have a surprise." He said

"Yeah what is it?"

"You'll see." He said with a smirk. I lied on his bed and played with my phone. There's this new app called Flappy Bird which is addicting and annoying but i kept playing it anyway. Austin was on his laptop. He began waving to the camera and speaking.

"Hey guys! How are you all doing today? I have a surprise for you guys!" I heard him say.

"I know you guys have been wondering who my special someone is. Well she's here! Meet my girlfriend, Sophia Gonzalez! Come over here Sophia!" He said. And i sat beside him.

"Hi guys!" i shyly waved to the camera. I can see the chat from the side and some comments were kind and some were bad. I really couldn't care less though.

"omg! she's really pretty! :)"

"God, she looks like a slut."

"She seems nice, i like her :)"