7

Millies POV
I have to call Noah i have to tell him something. But how.

Authors POV
Noah and Millie were in Millies room the only people in the house were her, noah and Mrs. Brown, Ava and Mr. Brown went somewhere. "Hi Noah there's something i have to tell you" Millie said very quickly, "Okay tell me" Noah said back to her sitting down on a chair, Millie took a deep breath and began to speak, "I-i um...um" Millie began to say stuttering as she went, meanwhile downstairs there was a knock on the door only loud enough for Mrs. Brown to hear, when she opened the door it was Finn. "Hi Mrs. Brown, is Millie home?" Finn asked, "Um yeah shes upstairs" Mrs.Brown answered back to him. As walked up the stairs he approached Millies closed bedroom door before he knocked he herd Millie talking to someone, "I liked Finn, but now i think i like you..." Millies voice said, who is she talking to Finn thought, "I wanted to tell him but now its to late..." Her voice said once again. Finn then opened the door when Millies eyes opened wide and Noah shot up from the chair he was sitting in, "Noah!" Finn yelled with shock "You, you like Noah!" He yelled to Millie. When Finn said this he got butterflies in his stomach and Millie teared up, "Finn...I-I used to like you but i thought you just wanted us to be friends" Millie said to him. "Millie i loved you" Finn replied back to her, "But now i guess i shouldve told you sooner". Tears ran down Finns freckled cheeks and Millie had tears gushing out of her eyes as well. "I'll see ya later Millie" Noah said before rushing out the front door. Millie followed Noah and got to end of her porch only to see Finn crying and walking in his house and Noah walking in his. What have i done, Millie thought.

Finns POV
"How could she hurt me like this and Noah!" Finn yelled to himself while locking himself in his room. I guess this isnt Noahs fault, I thought.

Authors POV
Millie ran to her room and cried her self to sleep. Noah went to sleep feeling guilty...and Finn...well....he was having thoughts about his life....

Omg cliffhanger....Hope you guys like it what'll happen in chapter 8 be looking about for the update.

-Addison💙