6

[Okay sorry but theres gonna be a huge time skip its 2 months from June (summer) and its there 4th week of school]

Millies POV
I cant believe it, i thought, Finn was going to introduce me to his best friend who went on vacation this summer and who i wasnt able to meet when i moved in. He lived two houses down from Finn, and i dont know why but i was nervous...

Authors POV
Millie and Finn walked to school together, "Im happy your going to finally be able to meet best friend since 4th grade" Finn said looking down at Millie, "Me too." Millie answered back to Finn. Finally the the approached there school and Millie had butterflies in her stomach for some odd reason. "Noah!" Finn yelled walking to the other boy, "Millie this Noah, Noah this is Millie she moved in during the summer when you were gone". "Oh hi nice to meet you Millie" Noah said to Millie, all of sudden Millie froze no words came out of her mouth after Noah said hi to her. In Millies head thoughts ran throughout her head, oh...my... god, Millie thought in her head to herself, he's so cute, wait no i like Finn or...did like Finn... "Umm Millie you okay?" Finn asked, Millie stopped her thoughts and held her hand out and shaked Noahs while saying a quick hello. Soon after that the bell rang for every one to get to class, what a coincidence her and Noah had the same homeroom. Oh great hes in my class, Millie thought again. She very quietly whispered to herself "Snap out of it Millie, your not his type."

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I tried not to make it to long or to short any ways bye!

-Addison💙