12

[Sorry for not updating sooner]

Authors POV
Finn stayed the night at Millies because she didn't wanna be alone after all her parents practically divorced the night before. Finn woke up next to Millie and looked at her alarm clock at read the numbers 7:02 am. It was early and Millie wasnt gonna wake up anytime soon so he left her house, went home and fell asleep on his own bed. Then it was 12:17 am and he woke up to Millie standing above him with a concerned look on her face and her hands on her hips. Finn jumped as he saw Millie, "W-what are you doing here?" He asked her, "Your mom let me in, why'd you leave me alone?" She asked him, "Im sorry i left Millie, i uh just wanted to come home please dont be mad." "Im not mad Finn i could never get mad at you" She said sitting next to him. "So why'd you come here?" Finn asked grabbing her hand. "Because my dad came back" she told Finn, "I thought he said he was never gonna come back?" Finn said. "We thought" Millie said looking down, "He wouldn't let me out the front door so i crawled out my bedroom window" she said with a small laugh, and Finn laughed too. He finally realized this was the girl he was ment to be with.

Goals. Literal goals.

-Addison💙