Locked

Mitch's pov

I sat boringly picking at my food.

I wasn't hungry.

I was waiting for my next assignment

I was a mercenary, I suppose you could say that, I just wondered what it would have been like if I had done something else.

I had always loved music.

Life was hard, running, chasing, sometimes even killing.

I closed my eyes thinking of all the work I had done for someone I had never even met, yet I wondered......

I was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing.

My assignment !

A picture of a girl flooded my phones messaging, her at many angles, and times in her life.

Under that was written...

"We will not share a name, with your set of skills you should be able to figure out. You are to bring her to us. She will ask questions. Since we are not to inform you, you are not to inform her. You will use your skillset along with trickery in order to being her here, as you know what you would have to do in order to bring her to where we are. It will be very difficult. If you preform properly she will come here at her own will. You just have to do your job. As usual, do well, show no fear, and ask no questions."

I sighed and responded with a simple "yes sir"

Oli's pov

I huffed air, and waited for my best friend Estelle to come sit next to me.

I looked up, and there she was glowing in the light.

But, I knew it couldn't happen.

For reasons unspoken

I was powerless(see what I did there)

Estelle dropped her tray, and I wouldn't help but look away from her.

My head and eyes rolled as I chucked under my breath as I remember what a klutz my friend was.

I turned my head and my legs started to shake.

No he couldn't be here.

He was dead

My chest rose and fell rapidly as I couldn't believe what my eyes were telling me

My eyes locked on a tall brunette

He had a think frame, and the tattoos he had once had were gone.

Yet no matter what he explanation he couldn't be here, I had seen him dead... There was no way.

He wasn't allowed to roam this world any longer, but then again....

Neither was I