II. WELCOME

NOTE!!

Prior to going to South Korea, LVNA had studied and learnt the Korean language so they are fluent.

Words written in bold and Italics is when anyone is speaking Hangeul (Korean alphabet/language).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you for choosing to fly with Korean Air."

Josie yawned and looked around the plane. "We're here already?" Tiff stood up and grabbed both their bags from the overhead lockers. "Yes, sleepy head. You were dead to the world once you got in your seat." She placed Josie's bag on the seat next to her. "Now come on, we're the last ones to get off."

Josie put on her white Beats by Dre and followed Tiffany out of the plane. As they neared the exit into the airport lobby, Tiffany could hear the cheers and screams of their fans. Majority of them were chanting "JOSIE. JOSIE. JOSIE." Tiffany smiled to herself and turned to Josie, who was too busy listening to music.

Josie is a huge celebrity in South Korea, everyone knows it......well except Josie herself. All because of the amount of work she does for LVNA. She is not only the leader of LVNA but she is also the producer, choreographer, composer and songwriter.

'Can't wait to see her face when she walks through those doors.' Tiffany thought to herself as they walked into the lobby.

Josie still hadn't noticed her fans until Tiffany dragged her through the doors. Her eyes widened in shock and when she took off her Beats, the screams of Solar almost burst her eardrums. Josie shook off her shocked expression and smiled brightly and waved at their fans. She and Tiffany walked towards them and began taking photos and giving out autographs.

One male fan pulled Josie's wrist, making her turn towards him. "JOSIE!! I LOVE YOU!" Josie winced slightly from his tight grip but laughed softly.

"I love you too!" She replied excitedly. Immediately three "bodyguards" walked up to Josie and Tiffany, removing the fans hand from Josie's wrist and guiding the two girls away.Josie looked at the bodyguards and then at Tiffany who just shrugged looking as confused as Josie was. "Ah excuse me, who are you?" The bodyguard looked at Josie but then turned back around, ignoring her.

Josie scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Rude." Tiffany and Josie just continued waving and smiling at their fans. Tiffany then noticed that they were leading them to the other members and Jim.

"Where have you guys been?" Jim asked frantically. "Sorry, we kind of got lost but at least we're here now." Tiffany replied, completely leaving out the fact that they were late because Josie was a lazy ass.

Jim sighed. "Chill Shim." Josie commented, throwing a lazy arm over Jim's shoulders. "Now," Josie stood up straight and pointed towards the exit, "To the bat mobile!" The girls laughed in amusement while Amanda just scoffed. "How childish."

Josie rolled her eyes, walking past Amanda. She turned towards Amanda, walking backwards. "Yup, I'm childish and you're old."  Amanda opened and closed her mouth, trying to think of a witty comeback. When Josie smirked, Amanda knew that she had lost the argument, so she just fastened her pace past Josie and hopped in the van first. Liza turned to Josie.

"What did you do this time?" She asked Josie, with her hands on her hips. Josie put both of her hands up in surrender. "Hey, she was asking for it." Liza just shook her head and hopped into the van. Before Josie could get into the van, Jim pulled her to the side.

"What's up Shim?" Josie asked their manager curiously.

"You aren't coming in the van with us." Josie looked at Jim surprised, then laughed punching his arm softly. "Good one Shim. Let's go before we're late."

Josie tried to walk off but was then pulled back. "I'm serious Bambi."

"I don-" Jim interrupted Josie by jingling a set of keys in her face. Josie stared at the keys in confusion, before realization struck.

"You didn't?!" She exclaimed with wide eyes. Jim chuckled, "Oh I did." Maddie jumped out of the van and made her way towards the pair. "Everything okay?" She asked with concern.

"Shim, got my baby shipped here!!" Maddie widened her eyes in surprise. "Where is it?! Lets go for a cruise!"

Jim shook his head. "No no no. We are heading to the company building first, then.....we'll see." Josie didn't mind, she was just happy that they had brought her car here for her.

"We'll see you guys there. Okay?" Jim asked as he walked back to the van. "You got it!" Both girls replied as they made their way to Josie's Silver Ford Mustang Shelby GT350. They paused at the bonnet of the Mustang. "Hunt, I think I'm going to cry." Josie said sniffling. Maddie rubbed her back and wiped away an imaginative tear.

"Go say 'hi' Bambi." Josie took a few steps forward before flinging herself onto the side of the car, embracing it. "Gosh, I missed you." Josie sighed in content.

"Okay." She said facing Maddie, "Lets go!"  They hopped in and followed the group van to Jellyfish entertainment.

TIME SKIP

When LVNA had arrived at Jellyfish entertainment, there was already a huge mass of fans waiting for them. As the girls got out of their vehicles, the crowd screamed in delight with seeing the well-known foreign girl group. The waved to the group before entering the company building.

They were greeted by the CEO, Hwang Se Jun, the VP (Vice President), Kim Byeong Seon, and the managers of the groups Gugudan and VIXX.

"Hello." They greeted with a smile, bowing and shaking each member and Jim's hands. LVNA bowed 90 degrees three times, as a sign of respect, towards them before following them to one of their meeting rooms.

During their meeting, they had discussed the different plans LVNA and Hwang Se Jun had for the group. They had come to an agreement that LVNA would be relatively independent by producing, choreographing and composing their own music but the company would have a say on what concept's the group would undergo as the create their music.

Once they were done, Gugudan's manager, took them for a tour around the company before leaving to tend to some business regarding Gugudan.  LVNA decided to hang out in the practise room. The members were sprawled around the room.

"How long is Jim going to be?" Amanda asked impatiently. Josie sighed. "Well, its only been 2 minutes since the last time you asked me, so I'm guessing we still got awhile." She replied sarcastically.

"Hey Bambi." Liza began. "Why are you wearing your coloured contacts and your glasses?" Josie felt her face for her glasses, completely forgetting that she had them on.

"Oh, I ordered the wrong contacts. The ones that I'm wearing aren't my prescribed ones." Liza nodded in understanding. "But why do you have to wear your coloured contacts? Can't you just wear your glasses on its own?" Josie nodded. "Yeah but I thought that maybe I should cover them up so nobody feels uncomfortable during our first meeting. First impressions are important."

Maddie sighed. "Bambi, you're eye colour is beautiful. Just take those damn things out."  Tiffany decided then to stand up and take Josie's phone. "Why don't we put on some jams while we wait?" She asked. "Keep us from dying of boredom."

The group agreed so Tiffany connected Josie's phone to the AUX cord, for the rooms sound system, and blasted "The Half" by DJ Snake. The girls danced around, laughing and just having a relatively good time before the door slammed open.

Seven guys came tumbling through the doorway, crashing onto the practise room floor on top of each other.

The girls just stood there staring at them, until Amanda ran up to help them back up.

"Are you guys okay?" She asked the boys in English. The boys scrambled to get up and they greeted us in unison.

"Hello, we are real V! V-I-X-X, VIXX!"