Chapter 3 Teenager missing part 1

Buzz went my phone I got up and played on my phone for 5 minutes then I go and get the mail but I notice that there is a little box I open the box in it was a kings Charles puppy. I picked him up I shall call you Coco that suits you. We walked into the house and sat on the couch "how about we watch the Kardashians" he just frownd "well we are watching it so get excited "
2 hours later
Where is everyone I go up stairs to see if anyone is there. Mia is in her room on FaceTime with her friend Erin, nick is at work and Ally is at work but they didn't tell me " Mia is it ok if I drive the car to Ally's work" yes what age are you again" 14 " I said I just go into the car with Coco. We drive to the gas station, I pull in to the car park and go in to the station " is Ally here" I ask. The man just walked with me out of the shop he said "your coming with me" I screamed and tried to run away but he was to strong. He flung me into the back of his pickup truck before he shuts the door Coco jumps in I hide him. About 5 minutes later the man gets into the car and drives off I am screaming but no one hears me. 30 minutes later he stops and opened the trunk and takes me into a creepy house and puts me into a cellar and said " you work for me and if you don't you will get killed" then the man goes away and locked the door. I started crying "why me what did I do " I screamed...

I hope you liked this chapter and please comment what name I should give the man. Bye xx