Who is it

And there was my dad standing right inside my house my house what why. "Hi honey how are you " get out of my house you idiot get out now! Then I ran up to my room slammed the door then I jumped on my bed and started crying.
Ally's POV
"Sorry dad she is just surprised to see you she was out all night and didn't come back until now" "don't worry she never really knew me unlike you so do you know how your mum is " she will probably come out in 2 years ".
Alex's POV
2 hours later...
I get up "I better get something to eat" so I go out of my and slowly go down the stairs they were still in the living room I try not to be noticed but out of nowhere coco comes running to me barking at "shhh " I whispered. I continued going into the kitchen. I finally get into the kitchen and go into the fridge there's not a lot but I do see 4 slices of pizza so I just take them up stairs. I get into my room and turned the TV on it was on the news and I couldn't be bothered to change the channel but there was a picture of my dad. The TV: "Today Barry Lukeland has escaped jail some people saw him go into a house on curryside street. I can't believe my dad has escaped jail I run down stairs and go into my living room open the door and say "DAD HAS ESCAPED JAIL "! Alex calm down get up to your room and stop being annoying no wonder dad ran away when you were born. I can't believe they don't believe me and what Ally said was unbelievable I get run up into my room but then I heard police sirens then I see a police car coming to my house then there is a loud nock on the door Nick goes and opens it all I hear is people screaming and my dad shouting then I see two polices officers come in and hand cuff my dad and takes him to the car and all my siblings are screaming I go and look out the window and my dad lost me and smiles.