The bully #1

BUZZ went my alarm I got up and done my normal morning routine. I went downstairs into the kitchen "hi Ally" Oh hi there's your breakfast need to go bye love you", :now this has been happening for a week why is everyone running away from dose my breath stinks or something in my teeth: I eat my breakfast then get my shoes on and walk to school.
At school
I walk in and everyone is looking at me then Olivia comes running to my "Alex oh man have you been on twitter today" no why what happened" I said worryingly then Olivia shows me her phone on it said that I was sleeping with a teacher and guess who's it's from Ava Bradley she has bulled me since 2nd grade and I'm in high school. I bursts out crying and ran to the bathroom and cried there for a hour then one of the teachers come in and takes me to the head teacher room to see Ava sitting across from the head teacher I sit down next to her "so Alex I have herd that you were sleeping with a teacher now you know that they can be put in jail for that" Mr Tater I didn't do that she that little bich done it" I shouted "ALEX YOU ARE SPEEDED" Mr tater shouted at me while Ava was smiling. I run out of the room and the school and ran back home. I opened the door and ran upstairs in my room at went on my phone all I had was tweets saying "slut" go die" kill your self" and stuff like that I couldn't handle this any more so I ran to the bathroom and take out a pair of scissors and stab it into my arm I go deeper and deeper then I blank out...
Hi guys sorry if this was sad youse are fabulous and don't let anyone bring you down byeeeee