Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Peter's POV*

Felix and I were sitting around the campsite while all the Lost boys were training.

I couldn't stop thinking about her. I didn't even know her name. But she was so beautiful, like her hair and her eyes and her everything. I have never felt this way about anyone. I caught Felix staring at me. He was smiling. He's lucky that he is my closest friend or he would be hurt by now.

"What?" I asked him, socking him in the arm.

"You like her."

"No I don't, why would you think that?"

His raised his eyebrows in a shocked way.

"I can tell" he got up and walked away chuckling.

We heard a scream from far off in the distance. I stood up alert and Felix stopped.

"Did you just hear-" he asked

"Shhh" I said. All I heard silence.

All the lost boys returned to camp, looking at me for orders.

"You boys stay here.... Felix, you are in charge." He nodded understandingly. He mouthed the words 'Go get her'.

I checked to make sure i had my dagger. I started to fly up and looked down at him. 'Thanks' I mouthed.

I flew off to the other side of the island. I landed near the stream hoping that she stopped there.

I found something that I was happy about. She left her jacket. I saw some foot prints from her boots and I followed them. They stopped near this really big tree. I then noticed three other sets of foot prints. I narrowed it down to the pirates because the Indians are always barefoot. They must have captured her here because her footprints ended.

I ran and followed the path until I reached the shore. I hid behind a big rock near the ship. I saw two of Hook's men carry her onto the Jolly Rodger. She was crying a LOT and she looked terrified.

I wanted to save her right then but I couldn't.

I flew up onto one of their sails and kept myself hidden. They took her under the deck. Some of the crew members followed. I slammed down onto the deck and the remaining pirates ran toward me. I casted a spell that froze them all. I went near the stairs and casted an invisibility spell on myself. I walked in and saw her tied up to a chair. This angered me.

*Jackie's POV*

They brought me onto their ship. All of the pirates were looking at me like they have never seen a girl before..... Those nasty perverts.

Hook's men pushed me down below the deck and tied me up to this chair, it looked like a captains chair. They restricted my arms and legs so that there was no possible way of escaping.

Hook eventually came down with a lot more pirates who surrounded me. He pulled the rag out of mouth.

"What is your name?" he asked.

I didn't want to tell him so I kept my mouth shut.

"Not wanting to talk, huh?"

I looked down and to the right, not facing him.

"That's not how it works, love." He warned.

One of his crew members held a knife up to my throat.

"Will you talk now?"

I nodded.

"My name is Jackie."

"Last name?"

"I don't have one."

I was telling the truth, I didn't know it.

"Why are you here?"

"Because you brought me here against my will." I chuckled at myself.

Some of the pirates were laughing but then got quiet when Hook looked around.

"Oh I see you have a sense of humor, so do I" he said evilly

He took his hook and placed it right above my cheek.

"Is this funny now?"

He slowly sliced opened my face, leaving a two inch cut.

I screamed in pain.

Some pirates tried to stop him but he made them all back up.

"Why are you doing this to me?!?"

I had tears rolling down my face, my tears made the cut burn.

He walked behind me and said, "Because I know you are working for Pan."

"I already told you, I'm not working for Pan!"

"Just face it, you are just trying to defend your boyfriend."

"He is NOT my boyfriend!" I said blushing. Many pirates were laughing at me.

Was it that obvious I had feelings for him?

Hook pulled my hair causing my head to go back. He had his sword ready to slit my throat.

"For the last time, what does Pan want with you?" his voice scared me.

From across the room, I heard a familiar voice.

"What I want from her does not concern you. Let her go." He smirked.

My heart was beating so fast.

------------------------------

:) next chapter coming soon