Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Jackie's POV*

We arrived at the skull cave, a little island outside of Neverland. It was so beautiful in there. There was a lot of pretty rock structures in there and glowing golden lights. It was also a perfect view of the island, too. 

"What -  What is this place?" I asked in pure amazement. 

"Just a place where I come to think and be alone." He said while rubbing the back of his neck with one hand.'

"Well, its very beautiful." I smiled at him.

"Not as much as you." he said very shyly.

"Aww Peter" I giggled.

He then cupped my faced and stared into my eyes. I wish this moment could last forever.

We then both leaned in and he kissed me. It was perfect.

*Peter's POV*

Our lips matched together like two puzzle pieces. I probably had the biggest smile on my face. I pulled her even closer to me. She placed her her in the crevice of my neck. There was a feeling inside of me that has never ahppened before. If I had to explain it, it would be warm and fuzzy. We stood there for awhile just swaying and holding each other. I placed my head on top of hers and looked up. I saw someone standing behind the opening of the cave.

Hook.

She noticed I tensed up and backed up.

"What's wrong?" She looked up at me with concerned eyes and look around.

"Uh," I looked to see if Hook was still standing there. He wasn't. "Nothing's wrong dear." I kissed her on the forehead. "I think you should head back to camp."

"Are you coming?" She grabbed my hands.

"Um, I will be there soon. My shadow will take you back." I didn't want her to go, and I think she didn't want to either.

She kissed me and left with my shadow. I watched her leave when Hook entered the cave. 

He smirked at me. "Aww looks like Peter Pan has girlfriend."

"What do you want, Hook?"

"My crew and I want you and your boys off of this island."

"Yeah, like that would ever happen." I answered sarcastically. "I would just give up now, Hook, and let that idea go."

I started to walk away.

"You're right. It probably won't happen. But it would be a shame if something were to happen to the girl."

I stopped and turned. "You wouldn't dare."

He just stood there, laughing. I got so angry and shoved him against the wall, knocking the wind out of him. 

"I swear if you touch one hair on her head, I will-"

"You'll what? You wouldn't want to scare her and let her see how much of a monster you really are."

"That will never happen. And-"

"But what if she found out about Wendy?"

I was done talking to him. I threatened him with my dagger.

"Just say away from her, and no one will get hurt."

I flew out of the cave as fast as I could, I needed time to think.

*Jackie's POV*

When I arrived back to the camp, I was probably the happiest person on the planet. The boys were dancing around the fire and chanting some silly song. But I then realized that I should make more friends other than Peter. The boy closest to my age there was Felix, so I decided to sit by him near the fire. I sat down and cleared my throat.

"Yes?" he asked without looking away from the fire.

"I just wanted to apologize for, you know, throwing the knife at you. That was unnecessary for me to do." I brushed my hair back behind my ear.

I heard him chuckle quietly.

"Its ok."

Before I knew it, we were talking about our past. And surprisingly, I can now count Felix as my friend. After awhile, I started to yawn. So much had happened that day, so I was exhausted.

"Look's like someone's getting sleepy." He looked at me.

"Who? Me? I'm fine." I said with half-opened eyes.

"Why don't you go to bed?"

"I want to stay up a little bit longer."

"Here," He put my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks." I guess that was just a friendly gesture.

"Hey Jackie, is there anything going on between you and Pan?"

I looked at him confused.

"No, why?"

"I was just wondering." He stared back into the fire.

After like 5 minutes, I changed my mind.

"Felix, you were right. I am getting pretty tired. Oh and I don't know if Pete-um Pan told you that he made me my own tent. He told me like two hours ago. Do you know where it it?" I lied, I felt bad. But, I had too.

"Yeah, I think so."

He walked me to my tent/tree thing and helped me up the ladder.

"Thanks, Felix."

"No problem. So Pan didn't tell me if we have plans for tomorrow so I'm sure someone will come get you if we do."

"Ok, goodnight."

"Sleep well." He then climbed down the rope.

I climbed into my bed. Geez, I was sooooo tired. It felt like I fell asleep right when my head hit the pillow.

----------------------------------

Thanks for reading :) Remember to vote, comment, or message me if you have any ideas.