Ch.1-Brandon and Troy

Those this book may have references or similarities to certain things, such as one piece, yu-gi-oh, and more, no copyright is intended. This book is only a fan-fiction. I do not own the Panty and Stocking name. Other than that, enjoy the book!

"Ring! Ring!"

The sound of the bell rung in the student's ears. They all jumped up and ran out of the school, it was finally time to head home from school! Everyone was overjoyed!

All but one student, who was still in the school, packing his things silently.

Brandon walked to his locker, his book bag slung on one shoulder. In his mind, he thought of many things. How he would spend the day once again alone, talking to no one.  Making friends was especially difficult for him.  Nobody seemed to want to approach him or even want to be around him.

Heaving a sigh, he shoved his textbooks into his bag, then closed the locker door, then proceeded to walk out of the school.

Brandon's life wan't really okay. People made fun of him a lot for being somewhat of a nerd. He was super smart, another reason people made fun of him.  Why?  Weren't smart people supposed to be treated differently or something?

He then heard footsteps slowly approaching him, and turned to see his best friend, Troy, walking up to him.

"Hey Brandon!" Troy said, smiling.

Troy was the one and only person who treated Brandon like a friend. He and Brandon had a lot in common. Anime, video games, comics, you name it.  They had been friends for many years, Troy was the only person Brandon ever got to call a real and true friend.

"Oh, hey Troy!" Brandon said, feeling a lot better.

Troy jumped up to Brandon happily. "Dude, I just got the new Mortal Kombat video game! You gotta try it!" He said.

"Sure! You should spend the night tonight, we can catch up!" Brandon said.

Brandon and Troy walked the whole way home, talking about everything. Girls, technology, and school, the usual stuff.  When they arrived to Brandon's house, they went to straight to his room.

Brandon flopped onto his bed, while Troy sat on a chair at Brandon's desk. Troy took out his phone.

"Hey! I gotta show you this scene from Panty and Stocking! It's hilarious!" Troy said.

"Panty and Stocking? You mean those two girls who kill ghosts to get back into heaven?" Brandon asked, sitting up.

Troy nodded. He handed Brandon his phone. A scene from Panty and Stocking played on his phone. Brandon laughed.

"Imagine if Panty and Stocking were real! Oh man! What trouble they would be!" Brandon said, handing Troy back his phone.

Troy chuckled. "Like that would happen..."

Brandon's Mom called Brandon and Troy out for dinner. Brandon's face lit up. "Taco night!" Brandon said.

Troy cheered as the two went out to eat.

The rest of the night was filled with fun events. Brandon and Troy played video games, chatted, and had fun. But soon night fell, and it eventually caught up to the two.

"Guess it's time to hit the sack..." Brandon said, yawning.

Troy nodded, his eyes getting heavy.  Both of them fell on the bed and turned off the lights.

"Keep your distance, Troy." Brandon said, laughing.

"Shut up, Brandon." Troy said.

And they fell asleep, snoring.