Ch.8- A Day At The Beach

Brandon helped Stocking at Panty unload their stuff. He discovered his Ra power could levitate objects, which made it more awesome.  It was difficult, but Brandon managed. Brief was impressed on how much different Brandon seemed.

"Finished at last!" Brandon said happily, as he pitched an umbrella, wiping his head.

Panty and Stocking sat on the hood of the Humvee, and within minutes, men started flocking around them.

Brief sighed. "As expected..."

Brandon glared. "PANTY!!! YOU ACT LIKE YOUR DIRTY SELF AND I'M BRINGING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL TO CHECK YOU FOR AIDS!!!"

Panty kindly flipped Brandon off, as men were eying her and drooling like crazy.

Troy groaned. "They're hopeless."

Brief then eyed Garter over by a barbecue, making hot dogs.

"Hey, lets see if Garter needs help with anything." Brief told the guys.

"I didn't even know he was here!" Brandon laughed. "It's almost like he's following us!"

Garter waved at three friends as they approached his hot dog stand. "Howdy boys! Just cooking some wieners for raising money for the church!"

"Sounds interesting. I never knew how to barbecue before." Troy mentioned.

"It's easy! Just put them on the grill, flip them every once in a while, and make sure they're well done! Brief...would you mind buying me some more? "

"I can help out too! I'll help Brief!" Brandon said.

Brandon and Brief walked to the grocery store, while Troy and Garter had a cooking session, and Troy watched VERY careful where Garter's hands were going.

On the way back from the grocery store, Brief decided to check up on Panty and Stocking. Brandon was shocked when he saw them.

The crowd had grown bigger! In fact, he could barely see them! The men flocking around them were practically suffocating them!

"Hey geek-boy!" Panty called from the crowd. "Come rub some lotion on me, will you?"

Brief walked forward, lathered some lotion on his hands, and Panty lay across the jeep, taking off the top half of her bikini. The instant that happened, Brief's nose was flowing like a waterfall. Brandon groaned.

"Oh god..." He sighed. "He's losing it."

Just then, a huge limo came out of the ocean, and landed right in front of Panty and Stocking's jeep.

Brandon was shocked to see who came out. It was Scanty and Kneesocks!

"Dear sister, this beach is practically a pile of filth." Scanty said.

"Oh, and look who it is, our favourite sisters!" Kneesocks cackled.

Brandon watched this happen, and Panty, Stocking, Kneesocks, and Scanty were throwing their choice words around. However, something didn't feel right with the demon sisters. What happened? It seemed that they changed...like they were...

"Brainwashed!" Brandon abruptly said.

Brandon dashed over to the hot dog stand. Troy couldn't see this...he couldn't...it would destroy him.

Troy was doing particularly well making his hot dogs. He was like a mini-Sanji in a kitchen. The people loved it.

Good, so Troy had a crowd around him. He couldn't see outside the crowd. Thank god.

Brandon looked over to see the demon sisters playing volleyball with Panty and Stocking. Must've been a contest of some sort.

Troy suddenly shrieked. Brandon looked over to see his eyes dead-on the volleyball game.