*Author's Note*

Dear Wattpadians, or whatever readers may be out there reading my note:

Ta-Daa!!!! Finally finished Heavenly Hell#1-Panty and Stocking! So much work went into this, and I finally reached my dream! 1,000+ reads!!! YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! My goal was to reach at least a thousand, and for it to finally come true has made me happier than you can ever imagine! Really, thanks so much!

Although Brandon in Naruto has been slowly coming, it has way more parts, and yet this one reached a thousand first! I was shocked and honestly, pretty amazed! (Mental note, no more Naruto fanfics...kidding XD )

As you guys know, the preview for the second book is out now! I got too impatient...I had to show you guys!!! You deserved it and you all helped with this triumphant victory!!!

What can you expect for the second book? WAAAYY MORE CHAPTERS!!! SHIPPING CAUSE YOU GUYS LOVE IT!!! A dramatic plot!!! Characters from One Piece as well! And a dang great book!

Don't delete this book just because "technically" it's finished! I have an epilogue coming your way very soon, and the amazing tale of how we came up with the book! Yeah, interesting indeed.

Thanks for the massive support, and since Heavenly Hell #2 is getting underway after a little break, have fun and thanks for reading!

-Brandon