Ch.9-Sonic.exe vs Brandon!

Overhead in the clouds, Panty, Stocking, Garter, Brief, Troy and King Neon watched everything unfold from down below.

"No way...Sonic.exe..." Troy was shocked at what he saw. "That's what Brandon is afraid of most."

"I can see why! That kind of look would scare me too!" Brief said.

"No, it's different! Brandon was terrified of that! The day he played that game he became scared of it! The way that Sonic toyed with him and acted just terrified him! I'd be surprised if Brandon can face off against him!"

King Neon nodded. "Yes, that's what frightens him most...in order to have full sense of your powers, you have to beat whatever frightens you the most, which holds you back from your true potential! Brandon has to do this!"

Stocking clutched her doll. "And if he doesn't?"

King Neon shook his head. "Then he'll die."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brandon was horrified. He shook and shivered as Sonic.exe looked him in the face. Brandon was frozen in fear.

"Lets see how good you taste..." Sonic.exe cackled, and lunged for Brandon.

Brandon screamed and leaped away, and then proceeded to run away.

"Awweee....why're you no fun?" Sonic said, shaking his head.

Brandon was gone. Sonic looked around for him.

"How fast did he run?" Sonic snarled.

Brandon didn't move a muscle.  He was behind a tombstone, and Sonic was getting closer.  Brandon needed to think of something, fast.

Fight him? Yeah, Brandon was gonna lunge out, freeze with fear, and die.  Not an option.

Then again...he could try.  All part of facing his fear.

Brandon jumped out and glared at Sonic.exe.  The second Sonic.exe laid eyes on Brandon, he grinned and barred his devilish teeth.

"Found you." Sonic.exe cackled.

Brandon summoned a red blade, and flung it at Sonic, but Sonic dodged.

Brandon took the moment to slug Sonic in the face.  Sonic growled and frowned demon-like.

Brandon quivered and backed away. "GWAH!!!!  DON'T HURT ME!!!"

Sonic pounced on Brandon and started shredding his hoodie and shirt. "I'll just make this as painful as I can...so lets open your chest as much as I can!"

Brandon shoved Sonic away with a huge push using his Obolisk muscles.  As soon as Sonic was pushed away, Brandon checked himself over.  He only had three slash marks on him.  Nothing majorly death-like.

Sonic lunged at Brandon a second time. "This time I'll just tear it out of you!!!" He roared.

Suddenly, it felt like time froze for Brandon.  Everything seemed to be moving slow.  He wasn't moving faster, it was just Brandon's mind was processing this slowly.

"I can't win by being afraid...Sonic.exe is my fear, yes...but I'm stronger now!  I'm not some weak boy like I was before!  I'm...."

Brandon's arm shine with yellow light.

"STRONGER!!!!!"

*POW*

A direct punch to the face sent Sonic.exe flying into a tombstone, cracking his teeth.

Now it was Brandon's turn to pounce.  He lunged onto Sonic.exe, and started beating the crap out of him.

"YOU...SON...OF...A...BITCH!!" Brandon yelled.

Brandon got up.  He had punched the life out of Sonic.exe, it seemed.  Was it over?

Sonic vanished.  Everything went dark.  Brandon couldn't see two inches in front of him.

"I clearly misunderestimated you, Brandon...now prepare to die!! Lets play a game where you try to find me, you lose, and I kill you!" Sonic cackled within the darkness.

"I don't like that game.  Can we play Crazy Eights instead, seeing as it involves none of us dying?!"

Sonic.exe's image flashed in the darkness.  Brandon ran for it, only to find it vanish on contact.  Sonic appeared behind him.  Brandon charged again.  The same thing happened.

"STOP SCREWING WITH ME!!!" Brandon yelled.  He knelt to the ground, and started to cry. "STOP FUCKING SCREWING WITH ME!!!"  He clutched his head, nearly losing his mind.

Sonic.exe appeared.  He was real, this time.  The devilish grin appeared again, the same devilish grin that Brandon hated to no end.  Blood was dripping from Sonic.exe's mouth.  He cackled manically.

"You'll never stop being afraid of me!  I will always be your fear!  You will always scare me!  I'm your worst nightmare!  It's time the bully wins the brawl!!!" Sonic.exe laughed.

Brandon hesitated, and got up, and glared angrily into Sonic.exe's face.

"Say that again.  What was that?  I couldn't hear you correctly...did you just say what I think you just said?" Brandon muttered.

"Yeah...I'm going to kill you now, Brandon.  Bow down to fear, cause you're about to get a couple of boo-boos."

Brandon punched Sonic.exe clear in the face.  Sonic fell, but Brandon didn't give him a chance to get up.  He started choking Sonic again.

"Don't you ever say that again.  I was pushed around forever because I was too weak.  Too frail.  An easy target.  But no more!  You, or anybody else will pick on me or torment me no longer!!"

With every last bit of strength he had, he flung Sonic.exe into a tombstone.  The force of the impact cracked other tombstones in the area.

The area was silent.  Brandon didn't move.  Neither did Sonic.exe.  He just lay there, unconscious, not moving, showing no signs of life.

The battle was over...and Brandon won.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Brandon reappeared next to Panty, Stocking, Brief, Garter, and King Neon.  He had finally beaten his fear, Sonic.exe.

"Congrats.  You have done it.  Feel proud, my boy.  This is quite the achievement." King Neon said.

Brandon hugged Stocking and cheered.  He stopped when he realized who wasn't there.

"King Neon!  Where's Troy?"

King Neon watched the battlefield below transform into a beach.

"Just look down there...he's facing his fear now.  So what do you think it is?"

Brandon gasped. "Oh-no!  Kraken, the sea monster!!!"