Chapter 1

Tamar's Pov

"Indigo!! Imma need you to get your life and get the hell up for school!!"

Indigo: But mommmmm!!!!

"Mommmm nothing hurry up, I don't need K-Mart talkin about how my child always late for school"

Indigo: okkk mom!

" Lani what you doin baby?"

Lani: I'm eating

"Okay hurry up so you can go to school!"

Lani: yay!!!

~~~~ after everybody is out the house~~~

"Shit I'm late for my interview" I walked through the building doors seeing that raggedy bitch K-Mart already in her seat smirking. Like bitch don't you got some Nicki Minaj clothes to put on ya racks.

Reporter: Ah Ms. Braxton! Great to have you here!

Michelle: 20 Minutes late *mumbles*

"Bitch listen don't start with me" I know Im starting off bad but if you see what this girl got on, you would be horny right now. Her ass Half way off the seat, and her boobs popping out her dress I could just suck the...Wait what the fuck am I talking about. 'She' is strictly dickly! Fuck is 'she' looking at other girls for. I need to get my life!!

Reporter: okay Ms. Braxton how are your children?

K. Michelle's Pov:

Tamar: we'll they are doing just fine.  They actually.....

I couldn't concentrate on her conversation with the reporter, all I could focus on was her beauty. I mean damn!! You can not tell she just had another baby, let alone 2 other ones! You see I don't like her but IDK what's Gotten into me today. She looks very sophisticated today, I mean I could just fuck her right here on camera! What the fuck am I talking about!! I got a beautiful girlfriend at home that I can make love too! Fuck Ms Piggy!!

Reporter: and Ms. Michelle how's your son?

"We'll he's actually about to join a boy band called Mindless Behavior and he's doing good In School." I saw Tamar spit out her water. Shit I forgot that's her husband's group!!

Reporter: well that's it for today every body see you next week!!