Chapter 3

Tamar's Pov:

Okay so I know what you are probably thinking, OMG Tamar and the kids are out on the street. Nope its not even like that. I must have gave him some good ass head cause that nigga apologized for hitting me.  You know I forgave him right, I mean I love this man and I really just don't want my kids on the street. So I put on them Tamar lips and BOOM! Vince let me stay.

Vince: Tamar baby would you please take care of the practice with the boys all you have to do Is supervise nothing else.

Tamar: why do I have to do it? what about the big lip black girl?!

Vince: her name is Keisha and because they have things to do. Now practice starts at 2

' I looked at my watch and it was 1:30 '

Tamar: but...

Vince: Tamar you're watching practice now bye!

Tamar: ughhh

Indigo's Pov  (aye something new)

I was surrounded by my little groupies that are in love with my mom and they were just asking random stupid ass question.

Quadasia: so does your mom like chicken?

me: why the hell wouldn't she?

Sakina: do you have pets?

me: No.

Sharee: do you talk to that boy Chris?

Now that question just stopes my whole mood. I never really paid attention to that boy. I mean why would I our mothers are rivals, these bitches are stupid...

me: ill why the fuck would I like that creep now Jacob that's a fine ass half nigga but anybody else is not in my mind.

Sharee: oh okay well we'll talk to you later because its only 5 minutes left in the school day.

me: does this face look like I give a fuck?

Sharee: omg gurl you're so funny when you do that.

me: what ever.

"The school bell rung telling us that the school day was over.  I was gathering my thing when as soon as I stepped out the building I bumped into this fucking tall ass monster"

me: what the fuck bro!