Chapter 5

Tamar's pov:

"Uhhh.... uhhhh" I had nothing to say. Except the fact that I just wanted to lick her up and down, my mouth was not letting any words out. fuck!

"Listen Tamar I'll just take that as a yes here's my number call me anytime ok?" Michelle spoke softly

I watched as she then went into the room with the boys to go get her son.

Michelle's pov:

I totally fucking aced that shit out there! and now she has my number?! bish whet! a bitch gonna get some pussy!!!

But anyway I was walking to the back room to go get the boys when I noticed so fishy things. there was only two boys instead of four. the only two there were prodigy sitting in the corner and Ray Ray standing at a closet door.

"Um Ray what are you doing?" I asked while walking closer

"Listen ms Michelle why don't we GO GET SOME COFFE OUT OF THIS ROOM!!!" he said kind of loudly.

"Boy why the fuck are you yelling?!"

"Oh I'm sorry MS. MICHELLE."

"*whisters* shit!" Where the little words I heard coming from the closet so I went to the door and opened it while Ray was constantly trying to stop me. what I saw was fucking dirty as shit!

"OH HELL NAWLLLL WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!!!!!?"

Tamar's pov:

I heard screaming and yelling coming from the practice room so me being my nosey ass I went In the room...

"What the fuck is y'all yelling fo.....Indigo what in the fuckery of all pure filing hell are you doing butt ass naked!?"

"Mom tripped and...." She started

"Little girl why you lying. Tamar I cause little miss fresh in the closet bouncing on Afro and sucking curly fry" Michelle said hitting her some in the back of the head.

I immediately fucking went after her ass! since she wanna suck dick imma fucking show her what sucking dick can get you.

~~~~after ass whooping~~~~

"And when we get in the house you can fucking tell your father lets go!"

"Yes ma'm" Indigo said angrily but hurried her ass out the room.

"And thanks Michelle I'll defiantly be calling you later..."

"Okay Tamar" she said back.

Michelle's pov:

"Now Chris why you have that girl doing that in that closet?" I asked laughing at the way they had that poor girl.

"Mom I just wanted a chewy. nothing else." he said with that fuckin evil ass grin.

"You messing with my pussy boy. you can be doing that."

"My fault ma. but can we get some food." he said lookin hungry ass hell

"Let's go boy. you fucking make me sick😂😂"

We'll there y'all go this was just a filler I will have a new chapter for y'all either later today or tomorrow!💯💞😘