Chapter 4

Still Indigo's pov:

Me: What the fuck bro?

Boy: My bad shawty. Damn

Me: I'm not no shawty, so

Boy: Ard well I'm Ray and you are?

Me: Indigo

Ray: Okay Ms. Indigo I see you later cutie.

Me: What ever bum. *ray walks away* OMG!! totally just found the new Bae. *gets in car and goes home*

(At home)

"Ma!?"

"Not right now I'm bout to go handle business" My mom said as she rushed to get out the door.

" I wanna go! "  I whined

"Well come on then" She grabbed my arm and rushed me out the door. We took a 20 minute drive to a dance studio, that means that we are here to see somebody! Yessss!

Tamar's Pov:

As I pulled in the parking lot I noticed Indigo get a little happy so I had to set the ground rules...

"Okay number 1 little one calm yourself" Indigo then sat back and act like she wasn't just all hype. "Number 2 behave your self and number 3 no flirting with ANY OF THEM!"

Indigo's pov:

Wait pause did she just say them? And by them she means more than one, and she said flirt which means there are boys! She got me all the way fucked up if she think I'm not bout to get a boy.

"Yes mom I will obey your foolish rules."

"hahaha you're so funny little one" Mom than did her regular smack of the mouth "well on then lets go mini me"

We walked into the dance school and into room 311 ( A/N- thats my birthday yall ) and when I say It was nothing but hot ass boys that's what I mean.

" Hey! I knew I would see you again" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see a familiar tall brown skinned boy with two braids.

"Oh yeah Ray right?"

"Yeah and you're red? or blue? one of those crayola crayon colors right?" He asked with a smirk on his face. This boy right here! I swear.

"It's Indigo smart ass"

"I knew that I was just fucking with you" He said with a little chuckle.

As I looked around the room I noticed a few familiar faces but it was a loner in the corner. But did I mention that the bae here? Yeah that's right I'm talking about Jacob little sexy ass. mhm mhm mhmmm I could just eat him while I drink my tea. Lol I'm so random.

"Hey Ray who's that?" I asked pointing to the strange boy in the corner.

"Oh that's Craig, he's a weirdo nobody usually talks to him" he said laughing a little at the end.

"oh true"

After me and ray had our little conversation he had to get to work with the other boys. And oh my god did they all look fine as hell! I so am always coming to practice with mom or dad more often.

Tamar's pov:

All I had to do was push the play button then the pause button, and give them 20 minute breaks. This was the easiest job ever. Speaking of breaks....

"Okay boys you all can take a break."

"Yes!!" the afro one said.

"Thank the lord!" two braids said.

"Can we not go no more?" the one with the curly top said.

But the other one just went into a corner.... weirdo

"Y'all are a trip. But whats y'all names"

"Well beautiful my name is Jacob but my group name is prince" said the kid with the curly afro.

" I'm ray and its two braids if ya nasty" said the one with two braids

"I'm Roc but my real name is Chris" said the one with the curly top.

"And that's Craig" said ray "He's not a peoples person" he continued

"I see. but as y'all know I'm Ms. Tamar Braxton and that is my daughter Indigo"

"hey hall" indigo said

"well Ms. Braxton may I say you look beautiful in the dress." said Jacob

"thank you Jacob"

Came over to where I was on the couch and whispered in my ear...

"You know age ain't nothing but a number" he said

"Boy you better get" I said while laughing.

~~~~~~~~~

"Come on boys practice is over get ya stuff ready! " I said tired as hell! I was walking out into the waiting room waiting on indigo. As I went to sit I down I noticed a familiar red head walk in. Damn was all I can think and to be truly honest that booty was making me gay.

"Hey Tamar." she spoke

"Hi Michelle" I said with a little ignorance in my voice.

"Listen why don't we call it truce? This beef has been going on long enough." said Michelle

"Uhhhhh......."

Michelle's pov:

*before she went to pick up her son*

So right now I'm getting read to go get Chris I bet you're wondering what happened between me and Draya. well I'll have a flash back for you while I'm driving to get Chris.

*flash back*

"So who is this Tamar, Michelle?" Draya spoke with anger and sadness in her voice.

"Honestly I don't know why I moaned her name but its a person I don't like."

"well you must like her if you're moaning her name while I'm giving you head" she started to cry

"Listen its nothing now stop crying!" she knows that if she cries I'm gonna cry so why the fuck would she do that shit?

"Whatever Michelle. " she then said

"Ughh here we go with the attitude. "

"How are you mad if you're cheating on me!? its not possible for this to go your way!" she said getting up

"Listen I said I didn't cheat on you bitch!" I then slapped her two times in the face. "And lets leave it at that! now I have to go pick up Chris have dinner done when I get back."

"Yes ma'am" she then wiped her tears and got to work.

*flash back over*

I walked in the dance school and saw Tamar sitting in the waiting room I decided that its time to call truce.

"Hey Tamar."

"Hi Michelle" she said with a little ignorance in her voice.

"Listen why don't we call it truce? This beef has been going on long enough." I said with a little soft voice

"Uhhhh......." she hesitated