Beach week

We arrived at the beach within 4 hours. It frickin sucked balls. The house came into our view and everyone was excited and ready to stretch and go to bed. It was 11 pm when we arrived there. Ashton unlocked the house and we fumbled to find our rooms.
     There was a total of 8 bedrooms. 4 guys and 4 girls. In a house alone. Michael has brought his Girlfriend Kayleigh with us, so did Callum, her name was AnnaBeth, Anna for short.
Kaleigh had multi colored hair, she sometimes wore glasses and band tee shirts, black jeans, and 5sos converse. Perfect match for Micheal. Anna had long blond hair, she wore a beautiful mint green top, white shorts, and flip flops. Both were stunning.
Tess was wearing ripped jean shorts and a nude color tank top, and also flip flops. I on the other hand, wore a gray crop top, lose not tight, jean shorts and gray converse. My burnet colored hair fall down into its natural wave.
The guys picked the rooms on the left while we got the rooms on the right. They were quiet big, a huge king size bed, personal bathroom, dresser, closet, a night stand next to the bed, and its own personal tv and bae window. They were the colors of the ocean.
I texted the girls and said goodnight. I think everyone went to bed. I slipped on my pjs and climbed into the cozy bed. I set my alarm for 7 am in the morning. I was gonna go swimming by myself. But instead I texted Anna and asked if she wanted to go. She said she'd loved too and asked if she could surf there too. Of course. Maybe she can teach me!
     I get up and throw my hair up into a messy bun and put on a white bikini. I met Anna outside, she was wearing a pink bikini with a green jacket and was ready with her surf board. We walked down to the beach and I asked her how her and Calum were doing and she said they were great and he makes her really happy.
    She was riding the waves and I was relaxing on the beach watching her. I started thinking about how life was. Everyone was happy except me.