Carters P.O.V.

I loved the sand. The way it felt between my hands and how hot it was. Not the burning hot, but warm. It calmed my nerves down and let all the stress go away.
    Oh and the sun. The warm sun. Then it went away. Wait. It shouldn't go away. It isn't supposed to be cloudy nor rainy today. I slowly open my eyes to a figure about me. I pulled my sun glasses down to reveal a Luke.
      He was just staring at me then his eyes traveled down my body, a smirk crept onto his face, as I blushed with mine. "Alone?" "I could ask you the same question," "Haven't you gone swimming yet?" "No, haven't you?" "I don't know am I soaking wet?" "With sweat? Yes,"
     "Feisty much?" "Cocky much?" "Damn," "what?" "Nothing," He started to reach for me and I jumped up and stared to run but his long arms caught me and picked me up. "LUKE PUT ME DOWN!" "NOT UNTIL YOU STOP BEING FIESTY!" "LUKE HEMMINGS!" "CARTER IWRIN!" "PUT-" "NO," "ME-" "NOPE," "DOWN!" "As you wish my lady,"
    He dropped me into the ocean. I didn't realize he went out that far. I'm 5'6 and he's 6'4 giant self could walk forever along this. It was so deep and that I panicked so much that my foot got caught on a plant on the bottom.
    I started freaking out trying to see, but the salt was burning my eyes, I tried to breathe, but I was too far from the surface. I ended up hitting my head on a near by rock. This is how I was gonna die, from Luke fucking Hemmings. 
-----------------------------------------————-----
Luke's p.o.v.
    I dropped Carter in the water. It wasn't even that deep. It went up to my torso. But she is small. She'll be fine. I turned around and started walking away getting ready to be yelled at by a 17 year old girl for dropping her.
    But I didn't hear anything. I turned around to see Carter still under water. She wasn't breathing I couldn't see any bubbles. I dove under really quickly to see her foot tangled to a plant. I ripped the plant off of her and pulled her up. I quickly ran to shore to place her down.
    Everyone was setting their stuff down when I got out of the water. I quickly placed her down and started checking for her pulse as I was getting asked "what happened to her?!" Non stop in my ear. I kept performing CPR and then we all heard a cough.
    She spit water out of her mouth gasping for air. "HOLY SHIT ARE YOU OKAY!" Ashton yelled pushing me aside hugging his sister. She started crying and hugging her brother tighter. "What happened..." Ashton quietly asked. I rolled my eyes. "She's fine," I hissed. Girl couldn't handle a joke.
     Let's just hope Ashton doesn't kill me.
-------------------------------------------------------Carters P.O.V.
    I spit out the water and then hugging Ashton so tight and started crying. That was so scary. "Ashton I want to go home..." "home as in the beach house?" I nodded my head slightly I grunted from the head pain.
      "What exactly happened?" Aston said helping me up and pulling an arm around me. "Well Luke dropped me in the water, after we had a "great" talk," I said grabbing my head. "LUKE!" "What," Luke said walking up. "I'm not babysitting you two today, we all are gonna enjoy the beach, watch her."
  "But-" "NO BUTTS, she's your issue right now, watch her for the rest of today," Ashton said firmly causing Luke to curse under his breath. Ashton scooped me up and placed in Luke's arms. Then Ashton put both our clothes and phones in my arms to hold.
      "Off you two go," Ashton said shooing us off. "*sighs* get comfortable," Luke mumbles. "Planned on it," I mumbled back placing my head against his chest. A little bit later we arrived at the beach house. Luke places me on the couch. I did not let go of him.
    "Shit you fell asleep," he said quietly. He walked upstairs into a room with me still wrapped around him. Luke slid somehow some shorts onto me and a shirt on and wrapped a ice pack around my head with a towel wrapped my head to hold the ice pack in place. (He did not undress me)
    We walked back down stairs and he sat down on the couch. He started to watch tv and I did nothing more but fall asleep on him like a 3 year old and a teddy bear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guyssss!!!!! A lot happened in this chapter!
~What do you think will happen when the others come back?
~Ashton made Carter Luke's "problem" and whys that?

Guess we will find out! Thanks for reading!!!!!!!!!