What?!

After I met my Dad's band and two of my favorite bands, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.
The next morning at breakfast, my Dad, looked nervous. Wait! What if he decides to take me to an orphanage because I'm a burden? Or worse, what if he takes me back to my mom?! I must have been staring for too long cause the next thing I know, he's asking me if I'm okay. Of course I didn't want to be more of an annoying teenager I already was so I put on the fakest smile I've put on my entire life and told him I was dandy. The worst was he actually believed it.
  After our "conversation", which was more of a few words exchanged, breakfast was eaten in silence. Not an uncomfortable silence, but a quiet that can help you think of everything you've done. He then said, "We're going on tour with Pierce The Veil". Well, I didn't see that one coming, but I knew that when he meant they were going on tour it means I get to live the rest of my life with my mom.i should've seen it coming either way, I'm just a handful of trouble.
  I replied with, "I'll pack my bags and leave to go with my mother because it's evident you don't want to do anything with me. I mean, who would? I'm just me". He must have realized what he said, because he said "no no no, you're going on tour with us". I couldn't believe that, of course I was happy but there were the risks that I would be annoying and he would send me back.
  "O-ok, when are we leaving?" "In axproximetly 2 days" "Well I guess I should start packing?" I knew I didn't have a lot of clothes but I didn't want him to know that. I would be okay with what I had. But then he called me downstairs and told me the band was taking me to the mall. I was excited because I was going to be able to see Frank. In the span of days I developed feelings for him, but he was with that girl. What was her name, Arlene? Alex?.
  It was time to go and we met the boys at the mall. Of course Queen Bitch had to be there with Frank giving me deathly stares. "So, what stores do you want to go to?" I knew the answer to that question. "Hot topic!!!" Bystanders just kept looking at us with anger in their eyes. I really needed to go to the restroom, so I told dad. Of course I needed someone to go with me, and guess who it was, Queen Bitch. When we got to the restroom she pulled me in by my hair.
  "Listen here little brat! You will stay away from Frank. He wants nothing with a fat ass bitch like you when he can have all this" she said referring to herself. Being scared was an understandment, but I was terrified. Before she left, she scoffed and slapped me hard across the cheek. She left me there and went back. When I got back I got scolded for not staying with the slut. She was just watching there with a smirk plastered on her lips that are so fake like her boobs and butt.