Authors Note

Hey everyone! Just a few fun facts!!

• this is my first attempt at writing a FF and I'm a little nervous!! So please be kind in your comments! Constructive criticism is good! Mean spirited attacks will not be tolerated!!

• I will most likely be using swear words (I'm an adult they are a part of my vocabulary lol) and I might delve into some trigger situations. If I do I'll let you know at the beginning of the chapter some how.

• I am a mom of 4 wonderful and active kids (11, 9, 8, & 3) and I work full time too, so I can't promise how regular I will be updating. I completely understand the frustration of having to wait as I am an avid reader!! So please forgive me if it takes me awhile between updates!! I'll try to post 2-3 chapters at a time!

• all main characters belong to C. L. Stone and Her Ghostbird series, just the storyline and side characters are mine. So please give major credit to her!

• I'm not exactly sure where this book is headed, if you think of something you think would fit into the storyline let me know and I will see if I can figure out a way to give you the plot twist you ask for!!

I am so excited to see where Sang and the Boys take us on this journey!! I hope y'all will stick with me and enjoy the ride!!!