camera pt. 4

title: camera pt.4 (final)

♪-♪

today, namjoon finally went out of his crib. not that he cared what he looked like, he just grabbed a black hoodie before going off to grab some food. he stared at the cafe down the road.

he haven't been there for awhile.
he took a seat at the smallest corner he could find before ordering his food. looking down throughout all moments, not even looking up to the waiter.

while he was waiting, his eyes catched something that made him curse.
this fucking black hoodie, the one yoongi and him had accidentally exchanged when they first met.
as those memories kicked in, namjoon's eyes got teary and soon his tears falls onto his cheeks.
oh how pathetic he is to cry like this in public.

when the waiter came with his food, he quickly wiped his tears and smiled at the waiter, whispering a broken thanks.

"eh namjoon! i haven't seen you for awh-" Jin eyes widened when he saw namjoon's red eyes, not to mention his facial hairs were starting to stick out in weird places.

Jin furrowed his brows to namjoon before taking a seat infront of the younger, handing joon a napkin to wipe away his tears. "its about yoongi?"

"yeah..." his voice was so low that it was barely audible.

"mind to tell me what happened?"

"camera.."

"camera? the dslr camera? Yoongi's?"

"i broke it"
"a-and.. yoongi he..he go-got" namjoon started to sob so jin reached out his hand to give namjoon's back a comforting stroke.

"mad and.. broke up with" by now his tears are rolling uncontrollably on his cheeks. "me"

Jin mouth formed an o.
"he warned me t-to never let my clumsy-self get near him again.. ever" namjoon then shot his glance to Jin. "why would he do that to me hyung? why? just because of a camera.. why would he?"

"namjoon.. you see.. that camera was a gift" Jin huffed out his breath as he tell namjoon. "from a very special someone that yoongi loved so much"

namjoon heart felt like it've been stabbed by thousands knives. was it from one of Yoongi's ex?

"his sister gave it to him."
namjoon looked at Jin confusedly.

his sister? yoongi had never told him that he had any other siblings. he told namjoon that he was the only child.

"and.. she died a few years back then, after a few day he gave yoongi the camera."

"yoongi was so bitter about the death, he had literally shut everyone out of his life. he didn't fancy friendship at all. he had said that friendship was the cause of his sister death. and he could live perfectly fine without it so he wouldn't even bother to have it. by worst, he was totally against the idea."

"the camera... i never saw yoongi ever touched it after his sister's death. he once told me that.. the camera always reminded him of his sister and it makes him felt lonely, lonelier than he already is."

namjoon looked at himself in disgust. he is pathetic. he had ruined something that yoongi treasured his life on. "im fucking useless."

"but namjoon, i would swear my life that yoongi really loves you like for example, he allowed you to be his friend. he made you his boyfriend. and god.. can you not see the sparkle in his eyes whenever he looked at you? he was madly in love with you namjoon. if not, he wouldn't even let you near the camera!"