Busted

{your pov}
You wake up to the smell of bacon, witch was wonderful. You put pjs on and then remembered what happened last night and your eyes go wide, you run down stairs to hear Alex and Aaron fighting, you ran over and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?" They stop instantly and Alex looks over at you with a scared but saddened face " (y/n) Aaron is no longer allowed here" now your pissed off "why not?""because of what you two did last night" that was Alexander's last chance, you lost it "WELL YOU KNOW WHAT!? IM DONE LIVING WITH YOUR SHIT, YEAH YOUR WIFE MAYBE OVER SEAS BUT YET YOU BRING OTHER WOMEN OVER FUCK THEM AND THEN PRETEND THAT IT NEVER HAPPENED LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!?!?" Alexander looked shocked but hurt at this "w-well at least I didn't fuck when I first meet them" you stormed into your room and started to write a letter to Eliza it says "dear sister in law, I hope this letter finds you in good health, I just want to update you on Alexander. Alexander is not as he seems, since you have been going he has been bringing other women into the house having sex with them and then pretends like thing happened. I just wanted you to know this, better to know now then later right? Well anyways, I will see you when you get back" singed (l/n) and (f/n)