Why?

{your pov}
I was walking down the bridge to go back to war, I feel to arms wrap around me then a pair of soft lips on my neck, I blush "I'm going to miss you..." Thomas says softly I sadly smile "I'm going to miss you too, love" I turn around and kisses Thomas. I pull away after a few, a boarding a ship and sailing off to the The 13 colonies to fight.
{Thomas pov}
It's been a week since (Y/n) left, I miss her to pieces, when she comes back, I'm going to hug her like no tomorrow.

{your pov}
Morning sickness, it fucking sucks. I notice my baby bump, this is no good, I sit with the boys Lafayette, Herc, John.
~a mouth passes~
The General is sending me back, I want to keep fighting but he won't let me, it's awfully annoying. He ships me back to France where Thomas is waiting for me. I walk off of the boat in my war clothes, tan pants, a red coat, underneath the coat is a white long sleeved shirt. Thomas sees me and his face lights up, my coat it undone, it's to tight around my belly, he runs up to me and softly he hugs me, I smile and hugs back "god I have missed you" I say and smile. He picks me up "my, what a bump" I blush and nod, he smiles back and he walks me back to his house and sets me on the couch, I take off my coat and put it on the ground beside me, I unbutton the buttons around my stomach, of course I have been pregnant before, but that was a looonnnggggggggggg time ago and hey, maybe this fresh new start will help. Thomas comes back with a night cup of tea, I smile and he hands it to me I take it and take a sip "thank you" I smile "your welcome doll" he kisses my forehead and goes back to the kitchen. I finish my tea and walk into the kitchen putting it in the sink, and Thomas hugs me from behind feeling my stomach, I lightly blush and smile leaning on Thomas a bit.

~6 mouths later~
"THOMASSSSSSS" I yell Im not impressed. The crib isnt up, no baby stuff was bought, you would swear I was a single mom! "I'm sorry doll!" He starts building the crib, I sigh and go outside to the horses petting them. I go back inside and the crib is built and I smile "see, it's easy!" Thomas rolls his eyes and walks over "blah blah blah" he kisses me

So, I thought that is a good note to end on!